1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the UK prices of 280+ gbp for this guy I took the plunge and ordered him from timcent for around 200 gbp. With LCDN increasing their prices, buying from European sellers is now very unappealing.

EDIT: Why doesn't the pound symbol work on this site?

After seeing the UK prices of 280+ gbp for this guy I took the plunge and ordered him from timcent for around 200 gbp. With LCDN increasing their prices, buying from European sellers is now very unappealing.

THIS IS AMERICA!!! You want the sign???? Open your own 'Royal' board, you limey bastard!!!

I kid, I kid :)

So, I am not the only one thinking LCDN increased their prices.

Got my preorder in for this, regular Mando, and Ig-11.

My last HT was the ESB Fett Deluxe version - awesome figure, not perfect, but awesome

So yeah: This is the Way.....to my ass being poor

Jon Favreau was only the voice, not the actor for the Heavy Infantry Mando. Tait Fletcher was the actor.

thanks for that info. I looked up his info: he's 6'3" apparently; good size but not a giant. But who cares, he looks awesome

I can't believe I'm saying this, but $280 for this figure actually seems fairly reasonable.

I hear you. I expected this guy at $299. Not saying $281 is a bargain, but that is the danger in a 'new normal.'

Last edited:
Favreau is the hero we need. I'm so grateful he's involved with Star Wars now. I've been a huge fan of his for years.

Same.........and Dave Feloni now doing live action is a good thing

I can't stand the Prequels, mostly, but love the Clone Wars show. Lucas is a lot of things, but a writer of subtlety is not among them

damn this thing is badass. i feel like if i dont buy it ill regret it. so just this one will do.......................well maybe the mandalorian too................but only those two.................i suppose the little kermit with ears as well................but dammit, thats it!

So, I am not the only one thinking LCDN increased their prices.

No, that makes 3 of us. And I was all set to use them as a competitive EU supplier. Now they're out unfortunately.

It seemed to start with Endor Leia and Wicket. Everything after that has been as bad as the UK sellers. The Jawa/Gonk set is €300 for example. It's Hong Kong sellers for new pre-orders for me from now on. Massive savings, secure packaging, free fast shipping, and very friendly and responsive customer service. Personally I'm annoyed at myself for having about a dozen figures on pre-order from LCDN and UK retailers instead of going down the Hong Kong route earlier.

Back