1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the value in not picking this up while waiting on figures not even announced yet. Such figures won't be released until late 2022 or even 2023 assuming they are ever made.

May as well get a figure now, enjoy it in the collection. If something comes out later you want even more then sell this, almost certainly above retail, and make a few bucks at the same as funding that next purchase.

I don’t buy things on a whim and a chance I might be able to resell it later on. Plus there are other figures that are either out and I haven’t picked up or are coming somewhat soon.

This is not a figure to sleep on. He will be 2X retail later

I read your comment, and was like ?I just watched a video on Youtube, and the guy in the video said the exact same thing.? Then I read your name and realized it was YOUR video I had just seen. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read your comment, and was like ?I just watched a video on Youtube, and the guy in the video said the exact same thing.? Then I read your name and realized it was YOUR video I had just seen. [emoji23]

It?s magic! [emoji51]

I feel like this character is primed to show back up now that Mando removed his helmet in the presence of others. Then the ?I should?ve bought it? crowd will show up.

Yep totally. Probably a point Bo Katan will bring up at an inopportune moment.

There will definitely need to be two Mando sides to make it interesting in season 3 & 4 ?

I feel like this character is primed to show back up now that Mando removed his helmet in the presence of others. Then the ?I should?ve bought it? crowd will show up.

By the way Magnus, I was watching Ping Pong Flicks daily Youtube show the other day. Normally I skip over the new members bit, but on that day I decided to watch, and saw this.

You're famous dude !!!!! I thought surely that must be you !

Epic username by the way !!! :lol :lol :lol

Am I right ?

IMG_1354.jpg

Back