1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to order this guy with Sideshow despite the inevitable customs charge that will come my way. All the usual Hong Kong sellers appear to have sold out of the more affordable 2nd batch and I'm not paying 400 to get him right away.

Wow the figure looks really good. Huge, a lot of detail and great presence. HT is taking special care with this line. It will be a money maker for them.

Personally, I?m only collecting here and there even though I love Mando. Just OG and Full Beskar Mando as well as Scout with bike thus far. I just find the Heavy Mando doesn?t look as iconic to me. I could see this in another movie franchise and might not right away think they ripped off SW or Mandalorian design. But there?s no doubt he?s really done well and should stand out in a collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review of this here by paradox nerd. HT did a great job on this!

https://youtu.be/aKlZYEJj8i8

If they short run this figure I think it's going to be really expensive because of the unique look, the awesome gun, and it's connection to Favreau. I think the character will be back in season three too...

If they short run this figure I think it's going to be really expensive because of the unique look, the awesome gun, and it's connection to Favreau. I think the character will be back in season three too...

Yeah, but I hafta choose $$$$:monkey2

I was gonna pick him up but no point in digging myself a great big hole while I'm still waiting on characters like Cara. Congrats to anyone getting this one, looks outstanding.

He does look cool, but I just don?t need him in the collection.

It's funny how people change their minds once a figure gets expensive. For example tons of people passed on the Mark V for retail price, but once it became a thousand dollar figure they desperately wanted it....hmmm

It's funny how people change their minds once a figure gets expensive. For example tons of people passed on the Mark V for retail price, but once it became a thousand dollar figure they desperately wanted it....hmmm
I’ve only passed on a couple Star Wars characters I regret. Count Dooku and the Shore Trooper. The Shore Trooper at least looks like it will receive a re-release of sorts with the version from The Mandalorian.

This looks phenomenal. Beast of a figure. I think it?s extremely well done. Definitely will look great on display.

Im also passing just because honestly I have to be slightly picky with my choices and I kind of want the OG and Full Beskar Deluxe and thinking ahead Scout Trooper and Jango Fett more than this. But wow he?ll look stellar. I can imagine a display IG-11, Heavy and OG Mando. Look awesome.

I?ve only passed on a couple Star Wars characters I regret. Count Dooku and the Shore Trooper. The Shore Trooper at least looks like it will receive a re-release of sorts with the version from The Mandalorian.

Yep there's always the "one that got away".

Mine is Tarkin. While I don't lay asleep at night, I have found he would fit in my current display nicely. He'd be great to have but still not essential to me. Hence the original reason I decided to pass.

Given another chance (which I know will never happen) I'd pick him up though.

A swap would be cool though.

I don't buy for investment, so I don't care what its second hand price will be. I'm just not interested by this.

Mine is Tarkin. While I don't lay asleep at night, I have found he would fit in my current display nicely. He'd be great to have but still not essential to me. Hence the original reason I decided to pass.

I try not to miss most of the Original Trilogy stuff. I’ve basically got all those releases to date. I don’t have ESB Vader or Boba Fett and may end up passing on them (have ANH Vader and ROTJ Fett). Also haven’t picked up the Jawa/Power Droid (Gonk) yet. Anything beyond the Original Trilogy is pick and choose and I don’t have the mentality to be a completionist.

Dooku is my biggest core character I’ve missed. The Shore Trooper I just think looks cool, but I don’t necessarily need him. That’s where this figure falls. He looks cool, but ultimately I don’t really need him in the collection and it won’t bother me that he’s missing.

I mean I dont think we are knocking the figure or those getting it. I think objectively its a beautiful piece and tbh it gives me a lot of pause about whether or not to get it.

I think the design is great but is more like a video game SW character vibe than the way Mando looks like a modern OT design. But damn it looks good.

I haven?t had too many regrets collecting. Maybe Shore Trooper or Tie Pilot but neither are essential. I might not order even if at regular price. I was on the fence with Maul and Tarkin but decided didn?t need them either.

Wish I had Obi-Wan and IM Mark 6 diecast. But not enough to pay markups for them.

I kinda hate myself for not buying two Tarkins.

unless he gets upgraded look in SS3 and... btw you know the rest :lol

"One that got away". Great title for a new thread. Mine was Mary A. in 1981. Even now she looks beautiful.

Yeah, but I hafta choose $$$$:monkey2

I was gonna pick him up but no point in digging myself a great big hole while I'm still waiting on characters like Cara. Congrats to anyone getting this one, looks outstanding.

IF Hot Toys made Cara it would be late 2022 at the earliest before it would start shipping.

Back