Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
figure looks good. trailer does not impress me. so i will wait after i see what batman 1989 and superman looks like before i decide if i will get this or not..

I'm really excited just at the thought of Hawkeye and wouldn't worry about him not being made sometime next year and I really think Hulk is just a matter of time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we have him by this time next year

I'm really excited just at the thought of Hawkeye and wouldn't worry about him not being made sometime next year and I really think Hulk is just a matter of time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we have him by this time next year

Or at least an announcement/teaser...

Since they have Iron Man, Cap and Thor out by then, he could be the first figure they make for The Avengers.

Holy crap that is flippen cool. As a Thor fan, this is a absolute must.
The only issue. Have is that the could be a thicket looking.
Hemsworth is a big lad so we should be seeing some bigger muscles through the arms and pants.

But other than that, he's really great!!

Wouldn't you think the Avengers being a separate movie that the Thor, Captain America and Iron man would all look a bit different and likely be different figures? They already said Iron man's suit would be more evolved.
Also, Im not sure how they would make the Hulk if he is so much bigger, imagine the price tag yikes.

Wouldn't you think the Avengers being a separate movie that the Thor, Captain America and Iron man would all look a bit different and likely be different figures? They already said Iron man's suit would be more evolved.
Also, Im not sure how they would make the Hulk if he is so much bigger, imagine the price tag yikes.

Yeah, that's called the Hulk Buster :lol

Hulk is a must own regardless of price....HT, make it so. :lecture

Yeah but only if they go with Hulk as the enemy, nobody knows for sure if that is what will happen. I agree the Hulk would be awesome especially if its to the right scale. Hulk buster would be cool too but hell who am I kidding I cant afford all those lol

Hulk will be at least an intro enemy. I don't think he will be for the whole movie.

It will be interesting to see if its the beginning or end. Since they have to proceed with the whole Avengers assembling thing the end might work better for Hulk to go rogue. Its already safe to say there would be a sequel, even the FF got that and that was pretty horrendous. I would rather see other Avengers added than another movie with Hulk in it so they can focus on something else other than his big green ass going all Hulk Smash on them.

Hulk is already a "bad guy", remember at the end of Hulk Stark talked to Ross about putting together a team. My thought is that Hulk will be the team's first assignment.

Yeah I want to see the helmet on! I am afraid with him already looking kind of thin it will look too big.

I am for sure buying this figure, even if the movie is absolute garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back