Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if you'd used a particular Marvel artist as the basis for your ink.

Actually my favorite was Simonson but it wasnt his, it was a picture from a few years ago. Ill see if I can find it

news

Don't sweat it . . . or download it as your profile pic.

Simonson's take on Thor was the greatest, IMHO. Incredible run.
The movie should be epic--cross yer fingers!

Oh yeah good thinkin! Yes Walt actually wrote too, you could tell he did his research too, the last viking was an issue where I realized how far he took the series and kept the elements of Norse mythology in it.

HA! You just named one of the greatest early arcs, IMO.
The dragon becomes a funeral pyre as the military cowers...brilliant!

If the movie can synthesize the mythological with the technological as well as good 'ol Walt did in that arc, then the film will soar.

Writers of the caliber of Simonson don't grow on trees, though!

Those pics by Eddie look great. I think this will end up on say a Wolverine body and then its perfect. Of course I say that assuming you get a sculpt that has a helmet already as part of it. Figure looks pretty amazing.

Nice figure but way too skinny. His arms shouldnt be cover and be much bigger.

His arms shouldn't be covered? It's based on the movie and ive seen comic Thor with a similar look.

Basing on the movie trailer, HT thor has thin arms and less muscular body. Also pls give thor's head sculpt abit of an aggressive look rather than a "I have no idea what happen" look.

going to guess the helmet will either split into two halves to go on.. or his hair will come off..

Either way, looks amazing, and works for thor.

No muscle body please. not needed.

The hair coming off will look better than the helmet having a seam. But it'll suck if the hair looks like a toupee. Why do that instead of a second head sculpt?

The hair coming off will look better than the helmet having a seam. But it'll suck if the hair looks like a toupee. Why do that instead of a second head sculpt?

removeable hair seems to work on DX joker,

and the upcomming milla alice

and the upcomming barney ross

and it seems to look just fine in these pictures as two parts already.

Think it'll look fine.

Ah, so this is something they've done already. That's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back