Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont need two thor though. one is sufficient. ok, i'll take this one for now. looks too uncanny to just let slide. when and if a better one arrives, i'll say bye bye to this version then.

i dont need two thor though. one is sufficient. ok, i'll take this one for now. looks too uncanny to just let slide. when and if a better one arrives, i'll say bye bye to this version then.

I've already been doing that with each Joker, Batman, and Iron Man release and it looks like I'll be doing the same with Spidey. No shame in "upgrading" whenever you feel a better one is out there

They should include an alternate angry/shouting head. That would rock so hard. I mean they did it with the leonidas figure so why not in thor too right.

Last edited:
Yeah they should for sure, with some hair movement too. A lot of people would display him holding his hammer up and it would be better with changeable heads.

Another thing I would love to see would be a dim glow to the hammer but not sure if they would need a separate one for that.

I would prefer the hammer to have an electrical wire to plug into an electrical outlet and you get electrocuted everytime you touch the hammer.

Afterall, he is the God of Thunder.....ehh, and Lightning.

Haha you mean with a real metal hammer too then right? HT give us the glow!

no prob for me having two thor... even cap spidey wolvie and others... that would be awesome!!!

^ That looks really awesome!! Great work!!!
Can't wait to see the finished figure!! :rock

Thank you so much!! I'm waiting for the boots to arrive and it will be finished. It's an Ultimate Thor version but with a classic Mjolnir that I like better ;)

That Looks Sweet!! Looking forward to the Finished Custom!!! Any Chance of doing a Classic Thor Custom?

I can't wait for the release of this figure. I am new to Hot Toys but have read alot of posts and info on their products before posting on here. It seems like they really listen to feedback from you guys. So, do you think there is good possibility they will beef up the figure a bit? Everything is perfect with the exception of him being skinny........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back