Hot Toys- The Watchmen, Silk Spectre 'Official' Spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's awesome! I couldn't have hoped for better. I am definitely picking her up. :)

It seems like every female figure that's been released recently is compared to either Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman. It must be similar to the effect of seeing the Virgin Mary in a dirty office building window.

I think this figure looks amazing personally, but unfortunately I can't afford to collect this whole line. I'll get the inevitable Rorschach and that'll likely be it for me.

It seems like every female figure that's been released recently is compared to either Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman. It must be similar to the effect of seeing the Virgin Mary in a dirty office building window.

I think this figure looks amazing personally, but unfortunately I can't afford to collect this whole line. I'll get the inevitable Rorschach and that'll likely be it for me.

I hear ya about the wallet, I am hoping these get spaced out a bit because I would like to collect all but if they are all going to drop within a month a piece I am not sure. Especially with everything else I am already getting.

If this is slated as a Q3 release I would imagine anything closely announced would also follow suit.

Haven't seen the movie, but this one seems like it needs a body change. It needs to be filled out a little more.

so when people see issues where you dont, they are trolls then. i see...

maybe they just honestly see things differently and want to opine. didnt know all must be united in celebration everytime a figure is announced. bothers you when not everyone validate your taste, doesnt it?

This guy apparently has sight beyond sight :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This guy apparently has sight beyond sight :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sight.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I think I am going to limit myself to Ror, if he is made.

crazy.jpg

Wow its really strange how Silk Spectre seems to be so praised and loved in the English forums, yet disliked in and nitpicked on the Chinese forums :O Guess the Chinese dont exactly like Watchmen..

I am super surprised they made Silk Spectre 2 before characters like Rorschach and Nite Owl 2.

But I am not feeling this figure at all, it seems more like a Barbie Doll then a Collectible figure. But it's still cool that Hot Toys actually made a Watchmen figure. I still have my figures crossed for Rorschach :rock

EDIT: Lol, I said I have my figures crossed, I meant to say fingers :p

Last edited:
Back