Hot Toys The Terminator T-800 (T1) Broken Arm.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Iceman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just received a T1 T-800 in the mail in a perfectly packed box with no damage to find the T-800 inside had a broken arm dangling in the jacket. Upon further inspection the screw inside the arm is lose and moving around inside the arm. I have already contacted the seller, but is this something that I can fix?

Hey Guys,

I just received a T1 T-800 in the mail in a perfectly packed box with no damage to find the T-800 inside had a broken arm dangling in the jacket. Upon further inspection the screw inside the arm is lose and moving around inside the arm. I have already contacted the seller, but is this something that I can fix?

Sucks man, an expensive body to replace. Fingers crossed you get it sorted :1-1:

If it fell off the shoulder it can be fixed .A screw holds the arm to shoulder but you would have to get to the screw through the forearm. You would have to pull the lower arm out at the where the elbow is. And you would have to take out the socket where the forearm meets the elbow. Once it off you can put the screw back in place you a bibber screw if hole is to big. If you don't understand I'll try to post pictures .I hope this helps

If it fell off the shoulder it can be fixed .A screw holds the arm to shoulder but you would have to get to the screw through the forearm. You would have to pull the lower arm out at the where the elbow is. And you would have to take out the socket where the forearm meets the elbow. Once it off you can put the screw back in place you a bibber screw if hole is to big. If you don't understand I'll try to post pictures .I hope this helps

i tried to seperate the lower arm from the elbow but i've had no luck. i dont want to use too much force because i don't want to break it anymore. can you post pics please?

The best thing to do is heat up the arm either with hot water or a blow dryer . Then pull it out.

Yeah dude, I had two broken T-800 arms, the joint construction is ____! Don't ever raise his arm above his head.

I sent a whole body into HT and haven't received it back since 2 months!! ____... it better come... I'm not buying another body.

2 months? I got some replacement Iron Man Parts in 2 weeks.

They send everything registered, so you're covered.

:goodpost::yess::clap:hi5:

This just worked for my T800. Taking out the socket out of the upper arm was a lot of work, prying and heating and pulling, but i got it out. Then used a little longer screw to attach the upper arm back into the shoulder ball. Then just put the scoket back in and attached the forearm. Might want to glue it back as it a little loose now. Thanks for the tip.

Great post. i was trying to pose my fig like a picture i saw online and WHAMMO. Flaccid hanging arm. ima try the fix Kanjar posted...

i pulled the forearm off with a blow dryer but was afraid to remove the center piece in the upper arm. But yeah i could glue that piece back no problem after i screw his arm back. Thanks. Illl keep ya posted. Thank satan for this board

Wat a disaster! That socket where the forearm meets the elbow was a _itch to get out. Totally tore that piece up. Finished Screwing the upper arm to the shoulder and just packed the tore pieces together glued them in the shape of the socket and jammed the forearm in its place. Not 100% done but its better then how It was when it wasnt connected to the body and just hanging in the jacket.

Back