Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Peacemaker gets made, I'd want him with the sword, axe, and blowgun. In addition to the gun gun. Between Peacemaker, Harley's javelin, and Bloodsport's arrows, swords, and mace, you can actually have fun, accurate, incredibly lethal versions of these characters without a single gun. It's not whether you kill someone, it's how you do it that matters.

Anyway, we should reframe TSS box office performance as "Highest grossing R-Rated film since Covid." That sounds better.

Of course, but they can still sell her with just the melee weapon if there is indeed such a ban. If not, I'll gladly take her with the M16s and pistols.
Me too. Probably one of the best scenes in the film:
Spoiler Spoiler:

It made me want a red dress version instead of the other one.

I don't think there'll be a gun ban for Hot Toys as they are not based in the US. But I may be wrong.

Me too. Probably one of the best scenes in the film:
Spoiler Spoiler:

It made me want a red dress version instead of the other one.
Unfortunately, I think HT will run into the same issues regarding her tattoos as they did with the Dancer Dress and BoP versions, which will lead to exposed shoulder and elbow joints. The red dress is long enough to cover her knees so those won't be an eyesore but the elbows make it less realistic and therefore less desirable for me. No such problem with the Arkham City inspired suit from the film's beginning.

I was entertained (mostly) throughout the movie. Much better than the first.

Those that want to poke fun at the Box Office Numbers (because they didn't like it) well...COVID scares, ability to stream as well....what do you expect? I think Marvel is about to be stung by similar numbers because I don't think many will be going to see Shang-Chi or Eternals in the theater.

Theaters by the way, giving no incentive to get you into the theater either. 2 tickets for Black Widow almost cost me as much as it would have for Disney+ Premier Access.
We watched on HBOMax and never once thought about going to
a theater. I've got a great screen and sound system. Last time I saw a comic book movie in the theaters the guy behind me not only thought he was watching a documentary but that the make believe characters onscreen could hear his opinions. Those days are over.

Seems like they want the subscriber base more than money. I would charge the $30 for a full month or 45 days like Disney is doing.

We watched on HBOMax and never once thought about going to
a theater. I've got a great screen and sound system. Last time I saw a comic book movie in the theaters the guy behind me not only thought he was watching a documentary but that the make believe characters onscreen could hear his opinions. Those days are over.
Didn't have that option in the UK so was pretty much only given one option. It had to be done one day and I'm glad that TSS was the film that got me back in a cinema.

Glad to have seen it on the big screen and the crowd was a good one - had a blast with it!

Mcfarlane's Bloodsport only came with two swords :slap Major wasted opportunity if this doesn't happen.
20210809_152009.jpg

Didn't have that option in the UK so was pretty much only given one option. It had to be done one day and I'm glad that TSS was the film that got me back in a cinema.

Glad to have seen it on the big screen and the crowd was a good one - had a blast with it!
I just watched it with my son and we laughed our heads off ... such a great movie. I really hope DC continues to surprise as they did with this.

I'm not buying any figures from this flick, just because I don't need any. But seeing Starro the Conqueror on the screen was one of those "I can't believe I'm seeing this" moments. Not unlike seeing Dr. Doom on Silver Surfer's surfboard (even though the movie wasn't so hot) and the fact they actually made an Aquaman movie.

Bloodsport doesn't have guns. He has removable, transforming, projectile-launching armor.
Ok. And they look like Nerf guns. Point is, HT shouldn't have a problem re-creating in 1/6 scale without getting flack from the "all guns are bad" crowd.

First SS movie had 4 figures BEFORE the movie, 4 after - Deadshot, 3 Jokers, 2 Batman and 2 Harleys.

Back