Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers! I got it on eBay.

Unfortunately, like hunnipot, looks like I will have to sell mine too, with extra outfit included. Anyone interested, PM me. Ta.

So you two are a couple? The fact that you both collect is very cool! :D

:lol yeah... we are both very small collectors. nothing big yet. he has an indy pf but is trying to sell it and i have this scarjo and im trying to sell her :lol some other small misc stuff but those are our two most valuable probably.

BUT... we do have a lot of stuff on our wish list that we will definitely buy when they come out. so i suppose it's just a matter of time, right? :lol

kinda funny how snake and hunni got their figs then sold them pretty quick....actually i dont think snake has sold his yet but still

Hunnipot85 asked to see the Floss head on Lola's bod... here ya go, I took them in different lights with and without flash. It's not too bad a match, but Lola is paler than I remembered her-

comp3-1.jpg

comp5-1.jpg

So the CY Girl body does not fit the head perfectly??
because I currently bought a Floss head only...
now I need a body that fit the head and has hands without gloves..

It should work OK in principal, might need some light modding if you want a tight fit or more seamless finish, but the Otaku is a good solid body.

Do you know how to make it tight fit or more seamless finish?
I am new to 1/6 figures....

Back