Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Endgame Cap was released on February 1 in Hong Kong and I don't know if a single one has shipped from SSC yet. It'll be August until most of us see this guy lol.

I'm OK with it. Ratcheting back anyway $$$$ and I've got my (currently) most wanted from MCU, ASMUS, and SW - missed Obiwan DX but snooze and lose.
Will pick up whenever or wait for show.

I gotta slowly pack up for an eventual move anyway. Too hard to plan a display and thinking about packing at the same time.:google
For all I know, I'll get this in, look over, and rebox.:dunno

I do hope all of the "I'll wait for the ROTJ" types in this thread don't find themselves at the same table as the, "I'll wait for the BTTF 2 version of the Delorean" gang.

Good comparisons between Sideshow Scout and bike in Justin's review.

Yeah I just watched and was surprised to see the two bikes are almost the exact same size. People have always complained about the Sideshow bike being a bit undersized, and looks like that's no different with this one. Although it does appear that the handlebars have been sized up quite a lot.

It is nice to see I won't have to bother replacing my Sideshow bike though when the ROTJ version comes out. Only thing I'll need to upgrade is just the trooper himself.

Not screen accurate of course, but I wish these came with an optional swap out bed roll and a long blaster rifle for the scouts similar to the Sideshow exclusive rifle. Would have been a nice touch that made the Mandalorian Scouts a little more versatile beyond just what we saw on screen.

Not screen accurate of course, but I wish these came with an optional swap out bed roll and a long blaster rifle for the scouts similar to the Sideshow exclusive rifle. Would have been a nice touch that made the Mandalorian Scouts a little more versatile beyond just what we saw on screen.

I mean maybe but than what would they do for their ROTJ version? I do not think the Scout sniper rifle was ever in any of the films/shows. Definitely is in the battlefront games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I just watched and was surprised to see the two bikes are almost the exact same size. People have always complained about the Sideshow bike being a bit undersized, and looks like that's no different with this one. Although it does appear that the handlebars have been sized up quite a lot.

It is nice to see I won't have to bother replacing my Sideshow bike though when the ROTJ version comes out. Only thing I'll need to upgrade is just the trooper himself.

The Sideshow bike does hold up well compared to the HT which doesn't surprise me all that much, I always have liked the Sideshow bike. The Sideshow handle bars are indeed a bit undersized and that is perhaps the biggest improvement of the HT. It looks like the black plastic frame parts of the HT bike could use a small bit of gunmetal dry brushing.

I hope they can make a ROTJ version, because I have the sideshow but I feel that the helmet could improve a little

They gave it to IG-11. Yet another reason to get both.

I?m planning on displaying IG-11 on the bike and having the scout trooper with the rifle with my other troopers.

Can't wait to get this! I'm planning to pose it together with my Sandtrooper. I think they'll look great together all weathered. Planning to go for more casual poses for them.

I've ordered this German WW2 FG42 rifle for my Scout Trooper to hold.
56219b84b6c9a35bb1e4aa2b792d66d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

After watching Justins video, I am so pumped for this set. The Scout alone looks extremely well done, perhaps the best trooper HTs have ever made. It looks so realistic in his videos it is crazy. I am in agreement with a lot of what he said in his review...and I have always been a massive fan of the Scout. Than there is the bike...oh lord!!! I cannot wait.

I cannot believe not a single shot of Grogu...shammmeeeeee!!!

But seriously...what a damn set. What a fantastic job by Hot Toys. They dont always knock it out of the park with releases, but when they did it is a Grand Slam.

Keep posting pics and videos. It is all 75 percent of us who ordered off SS will have for at least 6-7 months.

YOu can almost feel/see the human headsculpt under the helmet. Fantastic work HT

Yes yes that is a good way to put it.
It looks so realistic. Proportions, detailing, fabric.
I knew it would all be amazing, but I am saying right now the Scout steals the show. Which is crazy to say that the bike is so damn amazing. I will go even further to say that the high realism of the Scout raises the realism of the bike, base. That figure alone does a lot. Definitely the best Scout I have ever seen (even statue) and probably the best HT trooper.

Back