Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's getting the speeder bike and doesn't need their Grogu, PM me and I'll buy it off you.

I'm honestly feeling pretty underwhelmed by this set in all the reviews and unboxings so far. And neither the Scout or the bike really seem dramatically improved from the Sideshow versions I have.

I'm honestly feeling pretty underwhelmed by this set in all the reviews and unboxings so far. And neither the Scout or the bike really seem dramatically improved from the Sideshow versions I have.

I mean I prob wouldn?t get this if I invested in the SS versions. But for those who do not have that SS versions or any Scout with bike...I am very overwhelmed let me tell you. Very.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to go all in after seeing the pics -- bike w/ scout and the extra trooper.

But I don't have the SS scout any longer so it was an easy decision to get at least one trooper initially. I do still have the SS bike sitting alone unoccupied, on display more as a scaled prop, so it'll be nice to have a scout for that and be able to compare the builds of each bike. I'm not convinced the details on the fin attachments in the front of the HT are as nice or scaled as well as SS's, but everything else looks roughly on par to me.

177528522_10157976888982344_4878551338836098471_n.jpg

This seems to be a pretty close representation of the Mando Scouts. That's a good and bad thing. Good in the sense that, hey yeah these look like the suits in Mando, but very bad if HT just re-releases this as the ROTJ Scout. After the terrible release of the ROTJ Stormtrooper they did, and the repaints of the RO Stromtrooper as the Remnant Stormtrooper (which was not the trooper used on screen) I have no faith they won't just repaint this one and release it as the ROTJ version. Which is heartbreaking. Great for Mando fans bad for Jedi fans.

Great review! Always enjoy these... been watching since last summer! Though, I'm a little dissappointed... he didn't inhale the fumes from the box. ;) lol

Last edited:
Officially gone on course for work. Gone for 6-8 months. Hoped my Mando would be in before I left but now I will be coming home to Mando Deluxe as well as the Scout with Speeder (as well as my wife haha) when I am done.

Incentive to kick ass on my course.

Hey safe travels bebe! That'll be a sweet homecoming hopefully by Christmas?!

I will be back by XMas for sure. Funny because I was gifted OG Mando by my wife as a surprise last XMas and this year I will finally get that darn Beskar version. Maybe Mando figures for Xmas will become a tradition haha?

SSC final payment delay notice to June.

*Shrug*

Guess the ports are still backed up, or whatever.

Hard to pass on this fella but the ROTJ way or the highway. Hesitant about collecting troopers as well.

SSC final payment delay notice to June.

*Shrug*

Guess the ports are still backed up, or whatever.

Endgame Cap was released on February 1 in Hong Kong and I don't know if a single one has shipped from SSC yet. It'll be August until most of us see this guy lol.

Back