Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Child is the main draw of this set to me, I can?t imagine many would be willing to part with it.

For anyone who ordered this but doesn't want the Child and child backpack, I'd be interested in buying it once you have it in hand and please PM me, thanks!

The Child is the main draw of this set to me, I can?t imagine many would be willing to part with it.

lol seriously, the Child from this set parted out is probably going to go for at least $125-150.

I imagine for almost half the people buying the dumpy scout will be the least desirable part with the rest of the set going to IG-11.

I imagine for almost half the people buying the dumpy scout will be the least desirable part with the rest of the set going to IG-11.

tenor.gif

I think half is underselling it. For me, it's all going to IG-11, including the scout as a smoking corpse.

Scouts remain futzable and mod-able, so it could wind up looking better. Although that torso armour really isn't great if you want an OT look.

tenor.gif

I think half is underselling it. For me, it's all going to IG-11, including the scout as a smoking corpse.

:rotfl:rotfl

HT is evil anyway not like they boxed folks in - u either get a Scout/corpse just for the speeder/baby or buy 2.:devil

Man this is my most anticipated figure for sure. Lots of good stuff coming out. Hope HT does a version of the ROTJ Bike/Scout. Seems easy enough to repaint the mando set

Man this is my most anticipated figure for sure. Lots of good stuff coming out. Hope HT does a version of the ROTJ Bike/Scout. Seems easy enough to repaint the mando set

Not going to happen, we all know HT would never repaint a figure and resell it as something new and exciting.

I have seen a lot of interest in the SSC biker scout recently. Why do you all think that is with this one coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen a lot of interest in the SSC biker scout recently. Why do you all think that is with this one coming out?

Not sure. But we can assume that an upcoming ROTJ scout would reuse most of the remnant scout outfit. Just clean and adjusted. Maybe some people have come to realize that they prefer the SSC version? Dunno [emoji2369]

Interest may be generated by the recent release of Endor Leia and Wicket, and combined with Endor Luke a biker scout is a good companion piece and the sideshow one is available right now instead of waiting for one to come out.

Back