Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been holding off on ordering but after today?s trailer, I went ahead and preordered the last regular edition that was available at AE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legit chuckle. The universal "inside jokes" of collecting... I enjoy all of your company.

...wait... Regular edition at AE?? Is there an exclusive?? Doo-doo-daaang!

I assume by regular he means without the Speeder and Child.

I'm still not feeling that the bike/child is necessary but the Scout has always been tempting.

I feel if I'm going to order a scout trooper, it NEEDS to have the bike with it. It would be awkward for me to display the scout trooper on its own, but just my personal preference. But child is not needed.

I'm still not feeling that the bike/child is necessary but the Scout has always been tempting.

Same here. Always like a good trooper on the shelf so the bike is necessary for a good display to me. There?s no doubt the whole group with bike, trooper and child would make for a cool set up though.

Thing is though that the bike and child is quite fairly priced when you extract the price of the scout. I?m not sure I need the bike either since I have the SSC one, but then again...

I think we're probably going to see a reissue of this before a ROTJ version with the clean Scouts from the S2 trailer.

Looking at the promo images it doesn't look like they did the best job with the neck articulation judging by some of the speeder bike poses. Wonder if it's about the same as the SS, which wasn't that bad, or a bit less.

Do we know if IG-11 can fit on the bike? I could imagine the legs/feet having a tough time actually getting onto the pedals either at all or in any sort of realistic way, based on the fact that we don't know how the articulation works exactly.

Even regular figures aren't necessarily easy to get looking natural, head articulation is a problem with HT Luke, for instance.

The show is tempting to go all in on though. I do have to admit that.

Do we know if IG-11 can fit on the bike? I could imagine the legs/feet having a tough time actually getting onto the pedals either at all or in any sort of realistic way, based on the fact that we don't know how the articulation works exactly.

Even regular figures aren't necessarily easy to get looking natural, head articulation is a problem with HT Luke, for instance.

The show is tempting to go all in on though. I do have to admit that.
They have certainly implied it will...
4d56fed425ceac685b5f9bae3d7e0a4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Ah thank you. Forgot they showed those, checked the IG-11 pics before my post but of course didn't see them there. I would still worry about it being a bit clunky but a lot less so after seeing these again at least.

Ah thank you. Forgot they showed those, checked the IG-11 pics before my post but of course didn't see them there. I would still worry about it being a bit clunky but a lot less so after seeing these again at least.

He looked a bit clunky riding the bike in the series anyways :) think it looks quite right in the picture.

Back