Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji102]
5ec03709e290fd67b42371f16f6a0ff2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Woo-hoo! Will it take 6 weeks or 6 months to ship?

I just want to see final product photos and first review vids. It is one of my grails to own a scout with bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I REALLY hope they do the Jedi version.

Will need multiples for Endor luke and Leia.

Without a shadow of a doubt, it?s so easy for them now. Not sure we?ll see it until 2023 though. It?s anticipation of the ROTJ version that made me cancel my pre-order on this one.

The ROTJ speeder bike will always be tops but I have come around to liking these white bikes too. Really wish the scouts weren't so dumpy though. Nicely weathered OT looking scouts would have been so much better.

I ordered this just for IG-11. I was gonna pass on it, but was so impressed with the craftsmanship of IG-11, it made me want a display of him with the baby on the bike.

I ordered this just for IG-11. I was gonna pass on it, but was so impressed with the craftsmanship of IG-11, it made me want a display of him with the baby on the bike.

It's such a **** move by Hot Toys to not offer an IG-11 with speeder bike combo.

Ordered from Toys Buying Agent. Hopefully, i can avoid express shipping to have a chace at skipping customs :pray:

Just saw the PO price for the regular (without bike) go for over 300 USD. Considering what little it comes with, what's up with that?

I will also wait for the Jedi version.

Just saw the PO price for the regular (without bike) go for over 300 USD. Considering what little it comes with, what's up with that?

I will also wait for the Jedi version.

Who is charging 300USD? Sideshow price is 220

Bit of a misleading comparison. This went up for PO at a low in the Aussie dollar which has now come back. The site price is also inclusive of 10% sales tax.

Might as well get it with the speeder if anyone's keen.

They're not revealing it until next week .

Can't wait.

So it's happening? I feel like I have been paying this PO forever, without knowing if it would actually get made!

It's such a **** move by Hot Toys to not offer an IG-11 with speeder bike combo.

Yep. Nearly didn't PO because that was such ****. If SSC hadn't had such a long PO wouldn't have. :pfft:

Although - there were enough Scouts in season 2 that maybe I'll keep the Scout I wasn't really interested in owning. Maybe there will be whole bunch of loose Scouts getting sold.:dunno

Yep. Nearly didn't PO because that was such ****. If SSC hadn't had such a long PO wouldn't have. :pfft:

Although - there were enough Scouts in season 2 that maybe I'll keep the Scout I wasn't really interested in owning. Maybe there will be whole bunch of loose Scouts getting sold.:dunno

I think there will definitely be a decent number of parted out scout troopers on eBay as soon as Sideshow starts shipping this.

Back