Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STILL on the fence w Mando and IG11 coming soon.

Growing weaker...

This may be too cool to pass up. That smiley kid face and satchel bonus (which i believe was used by both IG11 and Mando) may be my breaking point. Plus Scout Trooper is my fave trooper.

Did I just convince myself to get this? [emoji23]

I cannot wait for this release. I?ve never had a sixth scale vehicle. I think it will be such an amazing release and I also love the Scout Trooper.

I know some prefer the ROTJ but I think this scout and bike is my preferred look. White weathered bike and really weathered trooper. Also the Grogu is a cool addition. Cannot cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I know. 😂 This gives you SO many posing options, and they are all pretty cool.

The other option too is get this set and than get an eventual ROTJ single trooper. I think they would obviously use the same mould but it would be a cleaner Scout. I just really prefer the white bike more than anything.

I'm officially cracking...[emoji23]

You will love it!!!
To me regular stormtrooper, snowtrooper and the scout trooper are essential for my collection. And if you have a scout you need that bike.

I have the set on order and really looking forward to it! Contemplating getting a single too. My general rule of thumb is that you should usually just close your eyes and click buy for any non-ST trooper that retails for $205 since it seems they always go way up in price later (Shoretrooper, Snowtrooper, Remnant, Death Star, Rogue One Stormtrooper, etc.). But having the set with a speeder out there might limit how crazy the price gets just for the single figure.

So, Once my RPs kick in (in about a month) I'm pulling the trigger. As long as it's available.

Ordered at Sideshow with a discount code. How much do you think shipping will cost on this?

Apparently more than usual since other retailers that often offer free shipping have listed it as oversized and ineligible. I'm guessing $35-40.

[emoji102]
5ec03709e290fd67b42371f16f6a0ff2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Also how would Sideshow even have it before HK release?

How did SideShow get this first?
They dont even have a Mando DLXs even though it was released last year!!!!!

How did SideShow get this first?
They dont even have a Mando DLXs even though it was released last year!!!!!

HT probably flew one over for Sideshows May 4th week. Once this is released it will be stuck at the port for months just like everything else

Back