Hot Toys "The Lone Rangers" Tonto!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks superb. It's unique and will stand out in a collection of comic book figures. I didn't think the movie was all that great but I'll be picking this one up.

I don't care who it is, as long as it's Depp. I'll buy them all no question

But seeing how Ichabod was shown from the neck down earlier this year, I figured it would be a shoe in for SDCC

I really want this... I haven't seen the film yet but it looks great.

Saw the film. Not fantastic, but not horrible either. Last 30 mins was a lot of fun. All after the William Tell Overture. Grear looking figure, but it's crying out for the Lone Ranger to go with it.

Old Grandpa

In focus Pics... I'm saying it's a re-use of Bruce Lee body....

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

I've got to say that the figure looks spectacular. Now, with that said, I'm out. At the end of the day, it's all about the source material, and, sadly, The Lone Ranger is at the bottom (this film, I mean; not the character). It's not a horrible film, but it's just decent, while other licenses are making me much more excited.

Looks great. Love the hair.

I don't see how ANYONE could have an issue with hair done like this... there has to be some weird insecurity issues involved with that.

Lame that they used the BL body... Lee's body is wayy too recognizable... it's annoying that they would use it for any other figure than him.

This figure looks amazing! Out of everything shown from HT last night, this one is one of my favorites.

Will def. be a possible pick up when it gets put up for pre-order.

Figure is awesome,but I cannot buy this without the Lone Ranger

Figure looks great. I'll have to check out the movie. I hate when HT does one character and you're not sure if another will follow, such as Jake Sully but no Neytiri.

A really great looking figure from a movie that doesn't interest me at all.
I truely wonder how HT choose a license ~ the movie, the fans, the rating or the actor (in this case, Depp)

Guys I'm doing a custom Lone Ranger figure, can you tell me what color is the vest, sometimes it looks black and others dark blue. thanks

Back