Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know the best figures. And now we also know about the most boring figure 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap SOLD!!!!

The Deluxe Version is really the only option. Can't wait for this to go up for preorder.

Definite buy! Looks great.

I wonder if they’ll do with Luke like they did with Rey and not announce a light saber (unless Anakins saber is used by both of them) until well after the movie premieres.

I wonder if they’ll do with Luke like they did with Rey and not announce a light saber (unless Anakins saber is used by both of them) until well after the movie premieres.

Hope so! I have a feeling Luke has a new saber with a new color. Just my guess, not a spoiler lol.

It comes with a lightsaber...

DQw_KPuV4AAaI13.jpg

He means a different one. That's the saber Rey uses. They can't both use the same saber. Luke probably turns it on and uses it briefly. He's suggesting maybe he will come with a yet-to-be-announced saber that Luke constructed himself.

He means a different one. That's the saber Rey uses. They can't both use the same saber. Luke probably turns it on and uses it briefly. He's suggesting maybe he will come with a yet-to-be-announced saber that Luke constructed himself.

Ups, sorry, I didn't understand him.

Looks great! Love the new head sculpt.

Noticed in one of the normal edition photos there is a Resistance Rey with a poncho. Toy Fair exclusive?

Is that the Battlefront 2 compass in his accessories?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Diggin the new sculpt! I'll definitely snag the Deluxe version. Gonna be nice to have him on the shelf two years from now.

Back