Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of the actual costume from press conference today. HT definitely has some work to do... at the very least, fix the tunic. Color (and maybe texture) are incorrect.

2gfn5N1.jpg
M2aAUA8.jpg

It’s the beard....HT cannot get those right....must be really hard to sculpt a good beard....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely the same sculpt, I'm sure HT will give hime and new HS and fix up the costume. Actually I'm not sure they will, but hope they will.

The more I look at this figure, the more I notice it has some weird proportions. Again, Hot Toys gives Old Man Luke the lengthiest of necks.

The Figuarts has a much better likeness to Mark Hammil, period. I buy Hot Toys for the headsculpts and this one is failing to capture his likeness. Weird proportions, a pointy chin and a slimmer face. Hammil doesn't have any of those. The figuarts has a rounder face and it really helps with the likeness.

The Figuarts has a much better likeness to Mark Hammil, period. I buy Hot Toys for the headsculpts and this one is failing to capture his likeness. Weird proportions, a pointy chin and a slimmer face. Hammil doesn't have any of those. The figuarts has a rounder face and it really helps with the likeness.

:exactly: Agreed. If this is the final sculpt that Hot Toys go with for this figure, I'll have to pass - just not a good enough likeness for me to warrant a purchase. Will be a shame because I really wanted an Old version of Luke for my collection. :(

Looks good, but there's more than a little of Aragorn's outfit in there don't you think?

Wow!!! I totally have to get this now. Look at that beautiful sculpt. [emoji3][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Back