Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lz6w8dylst1qfgo1to1_500.gif

Original Trilogy! Sequel Trilogy! Original Trilogy! Sequel Trilogy!

tumblr_lz6w8dylst1qfgo1to1_500.gif

Original Trilogy! Sequel Trilogy! Original Trilogy! Sequel Trilogy!

In your dreams.:lol

0dXIP9K.gif

Original Trilogy! Original Trilogy! Original Trilogy! Original Trilogy!

🛌🛌🛌🛌

Seriously...a thread about a TLJ figure derails into TLJ talk.

Fixed.:dunno

I mean this figure comes with the green milk bottle - it's not like it's never going to come up.:lol

Congrats! Welcome to the party! :)

Be sure you snaps some shots and show them off!

Great pic, this guy is very photogenic! I most definitely will, I've wanted to have a sort of back to back/side to side pose with training Rey.

I placed my order from a collectible store in Colorado using the coupon today...and then read 10 minutes later that they are about to have the biggest snowstorm in 10 years hahaha. Of course, that's my luck. I just hope their staff is safe, Luke doesn't need to venture out to Hoth at this age.

Great shot, JB. And congrats, DioramaMaker. This is still figure of the year for me. And there were some pretty great ones last year.

I'm eager to test that claim, as I definitely can respect and see what you'd see that. I do think this is a great representation of older Luke no matter what an individual interpreted TLJ as. I never saw him as lingering around a temple forever, he seems like he'd always travel and adventure.

Why is the bottle empty? :dunno

I'm just saying, you haven't had island titty green milk. That stuff might just be crack in a bottle.

So.......I pre-ordered the standard today. Looking forward to having the 3 oldies together[emoji51]
ee130f5179e94160e9ce1020b2a24f91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was planning on skipping that Leia, but seeing that pic has convinced me otherwise. What an eye-catching figure that is.

Back