Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh out of the box - no futzing:

TLJ-LUKE-002.jpg

TLJ-LUKE-003.jpg

First impressions...excellent. Will have to wait until the weeknd to have some fun with this one, but wow! Very nice!

Glad you got yours! He's definitely one of my favorites at the moment. I'm really impressed with the coat and cloak. I like how it has just a bit of give to it, so it can kinda be posed itself.

IMG_5899.jpg
Well it was probably dumb to do this, but I ended up ordering the deluxe version after I got the normal one lol. I know you can order the individual pieces but it’s much more expensive than just getting rid of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was probably dumb to do this, but I ended up ordering the deluxe version after I got the normal one lol. I know you can order the individual pieces but it’s much more expensive than just getting rid of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I switched to the Deluxe as well at the last moment, and I'm glad I did. Even though the backpack appeared in only one brief scene, it still makes for a nice display option and gives you something else to work with.

Yeah I switched to the Deluxe as well at the last moment, and I'm glad I did. Even though the backpack appeared in only one brief scene, it still makes for a nice display option and gives you something else to work with.

I ordered a custom stand as well of ach to. This is definitely my favourite version of Luke in figure and film so far

It really is a nice figure. I like everything about it except the man purse.

Maybe a light sanding to make the woven purse look a little more worn and used.

I rubbed some dark brown pastel into mine to help it blend in a bit better with the outfit, but yeah it still looks a bit like a man purse no matter what you do. :lol

It really is a nice figure. I like everything about it except the man purse.

Maybe a light sanding to make the woven purse look a little more worn and used.

A nice EX might have been a magnetic man-bun and cardboard waffle wrapper for the milk bottle with "Luke" written in sharpie.

Back