Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can pretty much expect a second sculpt. My money goes to the melting face sculpt while smiling when vale splashed the water at him.

This figure is based on the final battle. I would bet it will come with a battle damage (fake blood) sculpt.

Jack is rather plain for a dx, no? It has been awhile since I seen the film but I recall him wearing the jacket with the flower during dinner with Vale? I remember he squirting acid (or something) at her then she throws water in his face? Does he wear the jacker with flower anytime else?

I am wondering if perhaps a second sculpt (ie Luke) may come with the figure but not ready to be shown? I could be in left field since I haven't watched the movie in years.

I think this is it. Remember that the Bad figure was only one head and a few accessories.

I think this is it. Remember that the Bad figure was only one head and a few accessories.

Yeah but for some reason the coat and flower I thought didn't fit. I know in the final battle scene he had a coat but don't recall the flower. I am old and memory faded but either way this is sooooooooo bought.

This is from the end of the movie, flower and handkerchief are there.

JNJoker.jpg

A microphone would make a cool accessory for this look.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually saw one on ebay some time ago, if I see it again Im nabbing it up. Im sooo freakin excited for this figure its unreal. I ve wanted an 89 Joker and Bats of this caliber for years. I just watched the movie 2 weeks ago I think I gotta watch it again. "Hubba, hubba, hubba, money, money money. Who do you trust? Me? Im giving away free money. And where is the Batman? Hes at home wathing his tights!!! Heeheeehee" God I love that line I always say it. I think Im gonna pose him in his opening Joker scene. "And as you can see Im a lot happier now" I think if they just widen the hat a little and that would be it for me. The print on the pants look little off to me too. I dunno I could be wrong I havent seen a pic side by side and I havent been on this thread a lot so I dont know if anyone noticed before. Even if it is Im not gonna be all OCD about it. If they dont change it Im good. Cant wait! :yess:

I was thinking the same thing. I actually saw one on ebay some time ago, if I see it again Im nabbing it up. Im sooo freakin excited for this figure its unreal. I ve wanted an 89 Joker and Bats of this caliber for years. I just watched the movie 2 weeks ago I think I gotta watch it again. "Hubba, hubba, hubba, money, money money. Who do you trust? Me? Im giving away free money. And where is the Batman? Hes at home wathing his tights!!! Heeheeehee" God I love that line I always say it. I think Im gonna pose him in his opening Joker scene. "And as you can see Im a lot happier now" I think if they just widen the hat a little and that would be it for me. The print on the pants look little off to me too. I dunno I could be wrong I havent seen a pic side by side and I havent been on this thread a lot so I dont know if anyone noticed before. Even if it is Im not gonna be all OCD about it. If they dont change it Im good. Cant wait! :yess:

Yeah I know what ya mean. I was thinking it would be funny if he came with a sculpt with glasses on for when he says " you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?" lol I mean he come with the chattering teeth, so why not :lol

35015cba.jpg

Yeah I know what ya mean. I was thinking it would be funny if he came with a sculpt with glasses on for when he says " you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?" lol I mean he come with the chattering teeth, so why not :lol

35015cba.jpg

Thats another one Id love to have but thats another easy thing to find. Besides when this bad boy comes out whatever accessories he doesnt come with you know the customizers around here will help us out. The boxing glove, glasses, microphone, etc. but Im pretty satisfied with what we have already.

Wow this DX will certainly become one of the most sought after HT figures in a few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back