Hot Toys The Force Awakens Exclusive Stormtrooper Squad Leader.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the only difference between the Squad Leader and the regular Trooper that I can see is the shoulder pad, correct?

Hi Res pg 13 post #126

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

So, NRDs all round. This is the only one I'm tempted to get at the moment due to it being exclusive. The rest I'll risk until they are coupon eligible.

This one should not last too long, the fact it is coming out in a few months, they probably have the manufacturing close to complete. Wouldn't surprise me if this is wait listed by noon or before tomorrow. Going to bed, find out later today. LOL.

Grabbed it. Just in case I decide to collect the TFA HT toys.

Boyega seemed thick in the first shot of the first teaser trailer. I just assumed it was him, but maybe it's the armor. They look good in several shots, but the helmets don't seem to convey much personality. Don't know why but the old Stormtrooper buckets seem to have so much going and work at so many different angles.

The armor design does have a thicker appearance than traditional stormtroopers. The rubber at the joints (both on the costume and the figure) adds to this appearance.

From Celebration (sorry for the bad angle):
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441354253.126152.jpg

Another angle:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441356321.134150.jpg

Last edited:
To my eyes, the HT figures are a perfect representation of the new Stormtroopers. But because the film isn't out, they don't seem real to us.

Back