Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhhh :lol yea they are oldskool :rotfl but alot of people like the oldskool (myself included) but I see where you're comin from

It all depends on how many different looks each character has throughout the film as well. If Stallone and Statham are always changing looks, we may just see a few variants of those 2, like John Connor etc.

ohhhh :lol yea they are oldskool :rotfl but alot of people like the oldskool (myself included) but I see where you're comin from

hehe

I meant actually, Stallone is an oldskool guy, who still tries to do stuff like in his younger days....but in case of his last rambo film, it actually worked :eek:

if they do stallone they have to do the tats. i honestly dont think they'll do more than 2-3 characters at most with this line but i'm hopeful. this is an action star dream license :D

I don't have any Hot Toys figure (really expensive here), but if they make a Stallone fig from this movie, i will have to think about it seriously..

Do you know if there is any trouble with Statham likeness? i think it's strange we haven't seen figures of this guy before, being in films like "transporter" or "crank". By the way, i think figures of Statham would sell like hot cakes, not only because of his character on Expendables, but because of the potential he would have for customs. I mean, this guy always look the same (regarding facial expression/hair(¿?)cut,etc).

I dont think there is but you never know, Statham would sell very good, just for the fact that most customs of him would be easy to make, especially for transporter

I don't have any Hot Toys figure (really expensive here), but if they make a Stallone fig from this movie, i will have to think about it seriously..

Do you know if there is any trouble with Statham likeness? i think it's strange we haven't seen figures of this guy before, being in films like "transporter" or "crank". By the way, i think figures of Statham would sell like hot cakes, not only because of his character on Expendables, but because of the potential he would have for customs. I mean, this guy always look the same (regarding facial expression/hair(¿?)cut,etc).

every actor in the movie can be used for a custom for another fig

My guess is, Stallone and Statham for certain, after that, hard to say. Willis is iffy, while lack of official Willis figures out there favors finally gettting one to market, I don't know if his, what seems to be, small role in the movie will mean he's not contracted to give up his likeness for merchandising. I don't think Schwarzenegger's really worth doing, he's so out of shape looking in this movie, and there are so many heads of him in healthy condition for customs, I don't think it'd be a big seller other than to a small niche of super fans who'll take anything Arnold no matter.

I'd say Li, Coutre and Stone Cold have the best chances of the other cast members, possible Rourke since they could probably just rework Whiplash a little or recycle the head totally and be on their way. I actually had a feeling we could see Expendables figures after seeing whiplash and Rourke's similar look in the Expenables.

I am hoping a Jet Li figure will be released, since the Enterbay Jet Li is hard on the wallet! :(

I'm more then likely down for stallone and rourke no matter what, depending on how much I like the movie maybe more.

I'd love a HT Willis sculpt for a Live Free or Die Hard bash, but like Maulfan said, chances are slim to none.

I see Dolph figure happening after Sly,Statham and Li (maybe even before the last one). Obviously i haven't see the movie yet, but i think Sly keep for Dolph the best "bad-guy" role of the whole movie, he will kick some serious asses, with all this thing that he is an ex-Expendable..you know what i mean, the bad guy that used to be in the good guys side, are always the worse (and the one that meets the horrible ending,by the way)

Back