Hot Toys - THE EXPENDABLES - Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my dream licences, the movie looks brillaint and it's been in my head for a long time now whether HT would do figures. It's fair to say i'm extremely happy!

Stallone and Statham are in my collection no matter what! :lecture

So happy.

Im gonna see it just off the names alone tho I dont think it will be a great movie but Im very happy about HT doing figs. They will be great!! Hopefully we'll get Stallone, Lundren, Willis, Austin, and Staham at least.

The more older looking the character, the more visually interesting the sculpt.

I will for sure buy a aged Stallone and Arnold, hell maybe even Steve Austin.

this is very true.

Even though Rourke looks pretty much the same as he did in IM2 I hope they make him, I like the look of his character so far...

If that isn't obvious already.

i love the possibilities with this license but truth be told, i think statham and stallone might be the only two that makes sense for other bashes. stallone you can do rambo and statham hasn't aged much. but Jet, arnold and some of the other guys havent aged well at all and they havent made too many movies that i would splurge for. willis at least you can do surrogates or a die hard 4 mcclane

this is very true.

Even though Rourke looks pretty much the same as he did in IM2 I hope they make him, I like the look of his character so far...

If that isn't obvious already.

Rourke's looked the same for the last 30 years except for his hair. :lol

Rourke's looked the same for the last 30 years except for his hair. :lol
I don't know man. The years haven't been kind, IMO :lol

rumble%20fish.jpg

Mickey+Rourke+Plastic+Surgery.jpg

Would they make a new body for Steve?

His body is kinda strange

Well, I meant he has looked ____ed up for the last 30 years, not that he has stayed young. :lol

ha well then yeah

He got his cheeks shattered in boxing thats why he had all the plastic surgery.

Yeah, his nose got messed up too at some point, to where he had trouble breathing I believe.

Do you really see Arnold or Willis figures happening? i mean, Willis' role may be bigger than Arnold's but anyway, i'm pretty sure he doesn't appear more than a few minutes. Regarding Arnold, i'm really afraid he will be just in the scene seen in the trailers with the other two (Stallone and Willis) . Do you think that is worth making a figure? i mean, we all know the actors really are, but their characters...i only see Stallone/Statham/Li happening, maybe some bad guy like Austin/Lundgren

Back