Hot Toys- The Expendables: Barney Ross (Sly Stalone) review & pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Well here’s one that’s been in the bag for quite some time… and I still haven’t watched the movie. I did however pick it up at a charity shop just this week for £1… so I aim to finally rectify that as soon as possible.

But regardless of what I think of the movie, it is a damn fine figure.

The review is here-

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_111111b.htm

And you’ll find all the usual fun and features over on Mikes site Captain Toy here-

https://www.mwctoys.com/

detail26.jpg

detail14.jpg

detail5.jpg

detail12.jpg

detail10.jpg

detail8.jpg

detail20-1.jpg

detail34.jpg

detail18-1.jpg

detail31.jpg

"but something tells me we may see a few more kick ass figures of this particular actor before too long, mark my words."

WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

i'd love more sly stuff. i wonder if we're talking rocky and rambo or something less obvious. like oscar.

"but something tells me we may see a few more kick ass figures of this particular actor before too long, mark my words."

WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

i'd love more sly stuff. i wonder if we're talking rocky and rambo or something less obvious. like oscar.

Nothing solid... its just Sly... it has to happen!

I got waylaid by a phone call before, here are some more pics-

detail61-1.jpg

detail60.jpg

detail52.jpg

detail43.jpg

detail41.jpg

detail36.jpg

detail23.jpg

pose4-2.jpg

pose11.jpg

pose7.jpg

great pics. the figure is better than the movie unfortunately. but i'm hoping expendables 2 is better and not just an excuse to collect even more geriatric gun enthusiast paychecks.

I really like the tatto,it's movie accurate is very great. A very worthy collection, actually i'm still looking one for myself.
Congratulations Jeff.

Foolishly I cancelled my order for this but later ended up taking part in ebay auctions for him parted out. It cost a lot more I expect (I didn't dare work it out) and I don't even have the box.

On another downer I ___ked up his assault vest, now have to use some other random kevlar vest instead and one set of necklaces I bought got hopelessly intertwined etc etc. Basically I had a lot of frustration on this one.

Still, excellent figure though.

very nice photos I wonder why on the gloveless right hand they didnt have the lucky ring on it but oh well

Great review Jeff, got this just before x'mas last year and consider one of the best figure i'd collected in 2010. IMHO

Last edited:
I just got a display case for my figures and this one of the first guys I pulled out of the box.

Finished putting his kit together last night and he looks impressive. Easily one of my favorite Hot Toy's figures.

Back