Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I searched from other link! Does anyone know whether it's from the movie or just a fake one???

Kudos though for dropping a pic you thought was real without a Spoiler caviat. Ballsy considering the folk in here. :lol

I ordered from Joe through his auctions. :D

So did I. :banana

I then cancelled my pre-orders with BBTS.

Also, like DarkArtist, I may be able to pick these up from Joe straight from his warehouse since he's only about 20 minutes from my Mom and I will be down in Orlando during that time. That means I'll snag both for pennies under $320 total. :rock

So did I. :banana

I then cancelled my pre-orders with BBTS.

Also, like DarkArtist, I may be able to pick these up from Joe straight from his warehouse since he's only about 20 minutes from my Mom and I will be down in Orlando during that time. That means I'll snag both for pennies under $320 total. :rock

When are you heading to Orlando bro? I'll be there in July

Ironic.....so many FREAKS in Orlando at one time. I'll be in Orlando at Walt Disney World from July 2nd to the 11th. :rock

funny thing is, that Ironman was announced first.. but TDK is already up for preorder... I think Batman took all of ironman's press.

As I said got this coming from BBTS. Looking forward to getting it and putting it with the Tak Batman figure. I think I like this costume better than the BB one.

funny thing is, that Ironman was announced first.. but TDK is already up for preorder... I think Batman took all of ironman's press.

Nope. HT having the TDK license was the worst kept secret in the 1/6 world right now.....so much so that people got to the point of nervousness when they took this long to announce it.

Iron Man was a license just received as you can see by the announcement of them working feverishly on the proto and the fact that something is gunning to be shown at the end of the month. I'm guessing they had IM protos as a just in case they receive the license and once it was granted they kicked it into high gear but TDK was just a teasing game with the fans.

Back