Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the Joker figure doesn't look like Ledger, IMO, it is still an outstanding looking figure. It is the only Dark Knight collectible I'll be buying, and I'm definitely buying one.

Heard that this is the only version of the joker HT will make for this collection!!! Hope it's not true!!:eek::monkey2

Just received the hot toys newsletter....and it has this in it as well as the 2 just previewed:

"Save some money for your next TDK 1/6th...... - How's the "appetizers" of TDK which we've announced this month? Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at HotToys.com.hk."

Heard that this is the only version of the joker HT will make for this collection!!! Hope it's not true!!:eek::monkey2

I can't believe that's true, and if it is, not including the machine gun would be a disservice to collectors.

Just received the hot toys newsletter....and it has this in it as well as the 2 just previewed:

"Save some money for your next TDK 1/6th...... - How's the "appetizers" of TDK which we've announced this month? Besides of Batman and The Joker, we are going to surprise you with something superior and incredible in next month! You know we mean it! A little tip for our lovely fans: THREE more TDK items will be coming out in June. Seriously stick around at HotToys.com.hk."

F'in eh man, this movie's going to put me in the poor house. I'm thinking if they're boasting something superior to these figures, it's either the TDK Batsuit with matching functionality to the film or it's the Batpod.

I can't believe that's true, and if it is, not including the machine gun would be a disservice to collectors.

F'in eh man, this movie's going to put me in the poor house. I'm thinking if they're boasting something superior to these figures, it's either the TDK Batsuit with matching functionality to the film or it's the Batpod.

i hope tdk suit and batpod.. couldnt give a ^^^^ what the third one is

I'm thinking if they're boasting something superior to these figures, it's either the TDK Batsuit with matching functionality to the film or it's the Batpod.

I hope they indeed do the Batpod! :rock Though, unless it comes with Power Ranger Batman (TDK suit) I'll just be using mine with the original costume.

I'd really like a Two-Face and Scarecrow as well.

I'm certain we'll see Two-Face in the line, but not that it'll be 1 of the 3 announcements in June. My gut's telling me WB will be keeping a tight lid on his appearance until the movie comes out and the figure should be close enough to the film look to spoil it all.

You know, Alot of people complained about the "Chunkiness" of the last HT Batman before (which I own and love) and this new seems to exhibit the same thing, wonder why no one is complaining this time around. I for one dont realy mind it, and actually gives him some bulk.
What I do think that Takara did better on was on the details of the suit. Takara's Rubber suit somehow looked more sculpted to a certain shape and the cuts that make up the details seem more deeper and defined.

Its hard to see these details on photo, because of the all black suit, so im hoping that HT has improved at least this aspect in thier next offering.

So many Batthreads....so hard to keep your replys straight. :lol

I tried to encourage it all to come into here and leave Wookster's threads mainly as an image source, but these figures are so cool those threads have become beasts, so I just try to keep up with them :lol

I saw that as well. I'd give up half my collection if they'd make a premium format Batman and Joker statue.

3 more in June! One has to be the TDK suit - and I'd agree that they wouldn't ant Harvey revealed until after the movie comes out. So maybe more BB figures? I hope it's Gordon, Rajs and Scarecrow - or maybe ninja Bruce. There are so many possibilities!

Just noticed it says 3 more TDK items! I know that they can be...imprecise...in their language - but they would have just said "Batman" items if they were from the first film.

So the TDK suit...and what else if not Harvey?

Honestly I think it'll be the TDK Batman, Joker in Bank Robbery setup and either the Scarecrow or Gordon.

Two-Face will be done I think but not shown until after the film is well in release and I think the Batpod will be saved for around that time as well.

One real serious question though, those whom have allowed yourselves to be spoiled know that Two-Face's appearance at least clothes wise make it impossible for them to do a Two-Face figure with just a change-o-head into a Harvey Dent. So one would think that an offering of Harvey Dent and then a later offering of Two-Face is definitely an option....

Could Harvey be the third offering?

Back