Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they modify the tie a bit to match that of the bust, which is more accurate to the film in terms of color. If you look closely at the 1/6, you can see the yellow pattern is still there, but the whole tie is a greenish color, which is strange.

I wonder how many cards and knives the figure will come with. I'm predicting 2-3 knives (with several little articulated pieces and all), a few cards, and the machine gun he carried in the trailers. Of course, there will be the ubiquitous display stand. Cross our fingers for a bazooka and a clown mask (and whatever else turns up in the movie). I bet HT hasn't even decided on the final accessories yet, I don't think they've seen the film yet right?

I doubt the mask since Hot Toys would included that in the inevitable "special" version of the Joker from the Prologue's Bank robbery scene.

I doubt the mask since Hot Toys would included that in the inevitable "special" version of the Joker from the Prologue's Bank robbery scene.

Maybe even a nurse Joker version. Oh god....creepy machine pistol toting clown nurse, that's not something I want on my shelf.

Based on what we've glimpsed in the trailers, I'm only going to buy one Joker, assuming this first one will have the machine gun and the knife he goes after Rachel with, those are the only accessories I feel a need to have the figure have, anything else like cards and such would be cool, but I just want him to have a few weapons to have him setup combative with Batman.

Maybe even a nurse Joker version. Oh god....creepy machine pistol toting clown nurse, that's not something I want on my shelf.

Im sure Nurse Joker would be a con exclusive somewhere and be worth $500 in a years time:rotfl

Well it's already a given that he'll come with at least one card. And it would be pretty dumb for HT to not include a knife. I just hope they go all out in the accessories department like the did for the Resident Evil figures.

This brings me to Batman version 2. They gave us a good amount of stuff the first time around. You think they'll stick with the same accessories this time? I'm hoping for TDK specific items. (Depends on the what he uses in the film before switching to the new suit, I guess).

I'm getting every Dark Knight figure, accessory and bust Hot Toys decides to roll out -possibly even multiples of certain items. What we've seen so far is simply incredible. Thank God I'll be in Hong Kong again later this year.

I made the decision to pass on the busts tonight, I don't want to, i really like them both, but to get them from Toys2 would cost about $150, and with trying to tighten my collecting budget, that's money to put towards one of these figures and I'd rather full figures than busts. Maybe if by some luck SSC gets them and I can use points to discount, but at full retail I'm passing.

I made the decision to pass on the busts tonight, I don't want to, i really like them both, but to get them from Toys2 would cost about $150, and with trying to tighten my collecting budget, that's money to put towards one of these figures and I'd rather full figures than busts. Maybe if by some luck SSC gets them and I can use points to discount, but at full retail I'm passing.

I'm with you. 1:6 figures > busts

I'm game for Joker, Batman Begins suit and Two-Face, that alone is an estimated $450, plus if they do TDK suit and I like how it looks, now it's up to $600. If only Hot Toys figures were cheaper, even $100 would make it a bit easier.

I know everyone want's paint apps like we've seen of Joker in the trailers, but for all we know, he might have the makeup cover his face completely early on in the movie. It might get messier and wear off as time goes on.
actually this is correct. i heard the joker never reapplies any make up in the film. anything that gets "smudged" or whatever stays that way for the rest of the film.

I’m so glad I don’t own any 12” Batman I’m definitely going for the whole HT TDK range. :banana

Can’t wait to see more pics. of the whole thing.

I love this picture …so many talented artists together. :bow

img4419tiger231hh0.jpg

I want a 12” Yulli figure. :naughty :date

Good God, Yulli is gorgeous:wacky

Great team indeed!!! They are all originated from Korea. JC HONG (One who standing behind Yulli) is the Head of the team. HT should thank their tremendous effort that makes HT to an even more powerful toys company in the industry!! Check out the link below and u will see more works from Yullie!!
https://blog.naver.com/yulli63

Sorry to bust your Cyber-Stalking party and get back on topic, but I gotta say... these figures look amazing and I can't wait for the additional pics and specs from Wookster on Monday. :rock

actually this is correct. i heard the joker never reapplies any make up in the film. anything that gets "smudged" or whatever stays that way for the rest of the film.

A few spoiler pics from the film would contradict this idea.

Sorry to bust your Cyber-Stalking party and get back on topic, but I gotta say... these figures look amazing and I can't wait for the additional pics and specs from Wookster on Monday. :rock

Talk about Clowns! :lol

I posted that HT Team pic. The pic was reposted with my quote stripped, then another post says JC Hong, who is a Painter, is Head of the Team.

Howard Chan is President of HT/HT Design Team Leader.

Sheesh... :banghead

Now, can we move on?

I don't care what person in Hong Kong does what as long as Hot Toys keeps making killer 1:6 figures.

Now, back to TDK...

Thought I'd point this out for anyone concerned with the skin texture on Joker that is unfamiliar with HT's human portraits of late.

The actual Will Turner production figure's skin texture is about 50% as strong as what's seen here in this prototype image. It's still there and looks great in hand, but that's the case for all the skin texture figures, the protos are alway stronger, so if it concerns you with Joker, I wouldn't let it.

6343_press08-001.jpg

Back