Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really with eBay fees, haha, but a bit more than I paid for which is always good by me. You know what, I do need more inbox space as well... :lol

I have a feeling he's not one to pay to sell. :lol

Lmao. I've paid enough to sell, plus I will be paying the Paypal seller's fee. I didn't know you can sell here. I've done well selling my HT TDKR line on FB. I'll find someone to take the Batpod as well in time.

Thanks for the help tho

Can some one take a pic of the garter that is attached to the cape. I bought a used one not too long ago and didn't come with one, I'll try improvise and make my own I just need a reference of the hooks.

Finally got my hands on this baby from a fellow freak! It is just an amazing piece of toy engineering and I coudnt be happier. Now I just need catwoman since I personally thinks they are meant to be together! Regards!

uploadfromtaptalk1425003539900.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425003610195.jpguploadfromtaptalk1425003622721.jpg

I keep telling myself I should sell one of my three batpods, but then say it's not worth the hassle....and really beautiful pieces

Saw this thread get bumped recently so I took a few pics

I noticed I Got a Damn! scuff on my Bat-Pod :gah:

oh well :( Battle damage I guess. :exactly:

Yeah Catwomen looks great on the Pod: :naughty That's how I got mine setup.

DSCF3364_zpsryxcciir.jpg

DSCF3365_zpskj48absf.jpg

DSCF3366_zpswp5blsre.jpg

DSCF3368_zpsl88mmqzi.jpg

DSCF3369_zpsoifkbwmf.jpg

:monkey5 :lol

Back