Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does look good on the Bat-Pod. When I have a proper way to display my stuff I might retry posing her. For now the Bat-Pod is in it's box stored away.

She looks good but I have a problem with other people on batmans rides. Like gordan driving the tumbler in begins. Shouldnt it just be batman driving the batmobile? I duno jus sayin.

I'm having a heck of a time seating Selena on the batpod, the engine cover seems to impede her from sitting. She has a problem straddling the seat properly and her knees don't come close to touching the knee rests. The whole thing just seems too big for her.. is there some adjustment I'm missing on the batpod?

Last edited:
I'm having a heck of a time seating Selena on the batpod, the engine cover seems to impede her from sitting. She won't
straddle the seat properly and her knees don't come close to touching the knee rests. The whole thing just seems to big for her.. is there some adjustment I'm missing on the batpod?

DX12's knees don't rest perfectly on the knee rests, but they do come closer than Selina. She fits around the engine cover practically the same way DX12 does. It's not 100% perfect fitting but it's doable.

DX12's knees don't rest perfectly on the knee rests, but they do come closer than Selina. She fits around the engine cover practically the same way DX12 does. It's not 100% perfect fitting but it's doable.

Thanks for confirming what I had suspected.
This is as good as I could get her.. On the other side her right knee is about a centimeter away from the rest, but fortunately its not visible.

6t1r.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming what I had suspected.
This is as good as I could get her.. On the other side her right knee is about a centimeter away from the rest, but fortunately its not visible.

0vfe.jpg

That looks just great................:clap

I've been looking to get one for a good price, but I managed to pick up the first version instead (MMS70). I'm eagerly awaiting it, but I'm wondering if there are any major differences between the two versions?

I know the first version comes with a better cape wire, and I've heard is more "matte" in its finish. Beyond that, is there anything else? Were there any defects like the crooked tire with the new version?

Thanks in advance!

I've been looking to get one for a good price, but I managed to pick up the first version instead (MMS70). I'm eagerly awaiting it, but I'm wondering if there are any major differences between the two versions?

I know the first version comes with a better cape wire, and I've heard is more "matte" in its finish. Beyond that, is there anything else? Were there any defects like the crooked tire with the new version?

Thanks in advance!

I think TDKR one is a little more chrome

What do these go for these days.. It's the only nolan Bat vehicle i'm interested in getting...

What do these go for these days.. It's the only nolan Bat vehicle i'm interested in getting...

some of the retailers in the uk still have them in at approx £230ish, id like this myself but don't have the funds unfortunately.

yeah, since i dont care for the tumbler, and there's no way I could ever afford the 89 Batmobile this will be the only one I can afford...

yeah, since i dont care for the tumbler, and there's no way I could ever afford the 89 Batmobile this will be the only one I can afford...

Id like them all, sadly the lack of funds and space to store them means i have had to settle for one which in this case was the 89 batmobile its gotta be the best of the bunch, im just hoping it arrives in good condition, its been on order since it was 1st announced and the wait is killing me especially since all the awesome photos has started showing up :gah:

I managed to get an opened TKDR Batpod off ebay last month for about $320. Seller was local so I saved on shipping costs. It's worth it to me, I have Catwoman setup on it right now and looks great!

Haha, I'm guilty! Just got the batpod yesterday, it looks great with catwoman. Took forever to get her posed on it nicely though...

haha! i supsect alot of people did. i had the batpod empty for ages before she came.

it took me hours to get her on it! she isn't perfectly on it but its good enough, ill be dammed if i spend another 2 hours trying to fix her, id prob knock her off and have to start all again

Back