Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling mine MINT SEALED in shipper for 350 plus shipping in US
Sorry for the commercial-
back to our regularly scheduled thread.....

Hi there, Sorry for my ignorance, This is indeed one great Hot Toy. I just recently bought one with the intention to convert it into an RC bike. However, to do so, I must remove either of the wheels and I'm afraid I might break the bike if I try it myself. Is there a possibility to remove either of the wheels without breaking or snapping the plastic? I 'm able to remove the screws from the back wheel but cannot remove it completely as it is fixed between two plastic type rods. Please help me out here.

no lucky finding the MMS177 one around $320, anyone let me know where i can get this around this price range?

Hi there, Sorry for my ignorance, This is indeed one great Hot Toy. I just recently bought one with the intention to convert it into an RC bike. However, to do so, I must remove either of the wheels and I'm afraid I might break the bike if I try it myself. Is there a possibility to remove either of the wheels without breaking or snapping the plastic? I 'm able to remove the screws from the back wheel but cannot remove it completely as it is fixed between two plastic type rods. Please help me out here.

I can't see how anyone can turn this into a RC Bike. If you actually do then update us.

1379389_539945806084312_1997186408_n.jpg

Do the forearm guards look altered? I don't know if it's the reflection but they look like they've been turned down because the figure isn't bent to the point that mine is to hold it properly with the handles upright and arm guards on the side. Does anyone know if this is in fact possible to do on the vehicle?

how many people picked this up just to display catwoman on? i know im one of those guilty ones.

I would have bought it anyway, but... Yup. As soon as I knew it was becoming available again and Catwoman was on the way!

And that's how it gets displayed, as a team.

I would have bought it anyway, but... Yup. As soon as I knew it was becoming available again and Catwoman was on the way!

And that's how it gets displayed, as a team.

This piece is so good, it got a shelf all to itself. Say that ten times fast.:rock2

Its just a small acrylic cube. Just do a search for sites that sell acrylic stuff.

how many people picked this up just to display catwoman on? i know im one of those guilty ones.

:wave *guilty as charged*

Bought Catwoman, then I realized she wasn't as iconic without a Batman (I don't like Batman as a character, and so didn't bother getting myself a Hot Toys one) so I just had to get the Batpod!

The Batpod alone looked amazing in my display box, but boy was Catwoman a GREAT compliment. These two were meant to be together!

af8n.jpg

ph6z.jpg

Edit: The black cog under the front wheel on the top picture was meant to tilt the Batpod a bit to the right. A little detail in hopes of giving it a wee bit more dynamic effect. A $510 setup, and damn it's worth every cent!

Last edited:

Do the forearm guards look altered? I don't know if it's the reflection but they look like they've been turned down because the figure isn't bent to the point that mine is to hold it properly with the handles upright and arm guards on the side. Does anyone know if this is in fact possible to do on the vehicle?

I don't think those guards are placed properly....

I just picked one up..arrived yesterday..I really like it. Didnt come with the box or the cape adapter..but for $150 shipped I cant complain

It did..that pack job was one for the ages...I think it was overkill but I appreciated it...took me 20 minutes to get to it.. lol

It did..that pack job was one for the ages...I think it was overkill but I appreciated it...took me 20 minutes to get to it.. lol

for $66 it should have been...lol. at least it got to you in one peice. I was so scared....the people at UPS laughed at me...lol

Back