Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img4100sc.jpg

That looks awesome! Would love to have a dio like that. Dust will be a major problem though because these things like the Tumbler are dust magnets lol

Seriously, when was the last time you searched for something on the internet and found NOTHING. I just Googled "my other car is a batpod" looking to see if someone had made a bumper sticker.....Google found absolutely nothing.

Anyway, I think it would make a great bumper sticker.

maybe because a batpod isnt a car? And more a bike ...?

Perhaps try "My other ride is a batpod"

I had my heart broken this weekend, while I was cleaning and organizing all my pieces and boxes a bloody box fell and completely smashed my original bat pod in half!!! :thud: I have never felt so much pain and guilt in my life.... So disappointed, But luckily I was able to pick up a new realese today and it looks completely identical which makes me feel alot better. Thank goodness the rerelesed this piece or else I would be paying over A $1000.00 for this piece.Overall this was a very painful weekend

I had my heart broken this weekend, while I was cleaning and organizing all my pieces and boxes a bloody box fell and completely smashed my original bat pod in half!!! :thud: I have never felt so much pain and guilt in my life.... So disappointed, But luckily I was able to pick up a new realese today and it looks completely identical which makes me feel alot better. Thank goodness the rerelesed this piece or else I would be paying over A $1000.00 for this piece.Overall this was a very painful weekend

Did you say something? Because all I see is this video looping in your signature..............................................

j/k man that totally sucks. No way to fix it? Where did it break?

my heart goes out to the half broken bat-pod...Rest in peace...

thanks a lot my friend!:hi5:

No problem man :)

I can't even comprehend something like that happening to mine. I would be so distraught. It sucks that these behemoth of toys aren't better material. Honestly I would pay a little more if I didn't have to worry about these things breaking so easily.

Got my replacement from SSC. Returned the original b/c of the crooked back tire. Glad I swapped it. New pod is nicely balanced, doesn't tilt to one side and the tires are straight. :yess:

Back