Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold out now at AE...don't think it'll be around much longer now that DKR is out on blu..............inspiring!
Crap. I'm debating if I want this or not and am leaning towards getting it but I'm not quite ready to order it yet (waiting to finish off the DX-11).

Bat pod inspected so far so good...unfortunately its back to the box until I can figure out how to display it...

Got my Tumbler out tonight and had a look at it along side the Bat-Pod, so glad I got the pod this time around. :yess:
8245149669_050b241c2e_o.jpg

Got my Tumbler out tonight and had a look at it along side the Bat-Pod, so glad I got the pod this time around. :yess:
8245149669_050b241c2e_o.jpg

That's how i'll have mine with Batman in the middle.

What paint did you paint the tumbler wheel rims with? and what prep did you do?

That's how i'll have mine with Batman in the middle.

What paint did you paint the tumbler wheel rims with? and what prep did you do?

Photoshop! Not got round to painting them yet, it's on my to do list though...

The Bat-Pod is pretty big. It just shows how huge the Tumbler really is. A difficult piece for most collectors to display.

Tumbler is just insanely big, lovely thing but good god it's big, It makes anything look small!
The room shrinks around it :lol

Got a question for the more experienced members here. I got charged for this and expecting to get charged for the Elder statue tomorrow. But still haven't received a tracking number for the Bat-Pod?? Is there a chance they'll ship them together to save on shipping??:dunno:dunno

They don't combine shipping usually. I think it's easier for them to just ship the items in their cardboard form fitting shippers rather than boxing them together. You can give them a call and see if it's possible, but I doubt they'll do it.

Got a question for the more experienced members here. I got charged for this and expecting to get charged for the Elder statue tomorrow. But still haven't received a tracking number for the Bat-Pod?? Is there a chance they'll ship them together to save on shipping??:dunno:dunno

They usually don't combine shipping on large items.

They don't combine shipping usually. I think it's easier for them to just ship the items in their cardboard form fitting shippers rather than boxing them together. You can give them a call and see if it's possible, but I doubt they'll do it.

agree with that... SSC usually ships item with their original brown box... and never combine them into one...

kinda risky IMO because who knows what might happen with the brown box during otw..

luckily my tumbler arrived safely.. a little dented on bottom left corner but when i looked at the sturdy styro in the inside.... i figured its fine...

They usually don't combine shipping on large items.

agree with that... SSC usually ships item with their original brown box... and never combine them into one...

kinda risky IMO because who knows what might happen with the brown box during otw..

luckily my tumbler arrived safely.. a little dented on bottom left corner but when i looked at the sturdy styro in the inside.... i figured its fine...

Well guess what....GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!! :clap:clap:clap

all these pictures makes me want to invest in one of these things so badly but rawr the money isn't there yet. Then again ahhhhhhh:rotfl

Back