Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some awesome pics with google.

3384789205_7ebf489910.jpg

HotToys.jpg

Not to rain on your parade here, but don't forget that the DX12's suit (or any of the Batmans' for that matter) kill loads of articulation.

I'm pretty sure Superman would easily fit better than Batman on it just because of the looser costume.

Hold into it for Catwoman.
I have my Bruce Wayne bash on it for now and that works well enough.

I bought the Pod with the plan to have Catwoman on it.
I would like to be able to put the DX12 on it if I wanted but it's not a deal breaker, the Batpod still looks great without anyone on it.

Now that looks pretty good to me! I might need to switch to a custom cape that will drap over the back wheel better though.

That looks awesome! That's how mines gonna be posed. I have two DX12 specifically to do that. I wouldn't want Selina Kyles suit to maybe get damaged from sitting on the pod once I get her.

Great pics/pose Agen!

I had the first release a few years back, but never was too impressed with it. I eventually sold it for peanuts, and while I regret doing so occasionally, I didn't miss it enough to order the new one. I have the Tumbler now, and I much prefer the look and presence of that vehicle in my collection.

Great pics Agen :clap

My Batpod has been sitting untouched in its shipper for a week now. I hate when 1:1 life gets in the way of play time :gah:

Going to crack it open riiiiiight now :yess:......

Back