Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? You can't even make him stand over the bat-pod? That's the pose I was planning to have when I get my DX12.

He can stand over the bat-pod but I can't pose him holding EMP gun like in the movie. I will try it again and will take some pics this time.

Hmm. I hope this is not the best we could do with it..

review_gstdx12_1.jpg

credits to Jeff from mwctoys.com

I do not get my DX12 till tuesday but I just put my reeves superman standing just to see if it would fit and it does. it looks ok but a little odd, maybe because he is standing so far back

I also tried putting one leg up in the riding position and left the other one down. it moves him forward a couple inches and I think it looks great.

I guess we will find out in a few days if Batman can be posed the same way. :dunno

The strange thing is that hot toys provided a cape holder so they obviously thought that posing the DX12 on the batpod was do-able. Not had either delivered yet, I was always planning on catwomen to be on the batpod-hopefully that will work!

I do not get my DX12 till tuesday but I just put my reeves superman standing just to see if it would fit and it does. it looks ok but a little odd, maybe because he is standing so far back

I also tried putting one leg up in the riding position and left the other one down. it moves him forward a couple inches and I think it looks great.

I guess we will find out in a few days if Batman can be posed the same way. :dunno

Not to rain on your parade here, but don't forget that the DX12's suit (or any of the Batmans' for that matter) kill loads of articulation.

I'm pretty sure Superman would easily fit better than Batman on it just because of the looser costume.

Local comic shop offered a 20% off coupon for BF yesterday. I went in intending to use it on DX Batman, but was surprised to see the Batpod there. The decision was made then and there. Also had a 10% off coupon, so I just used that one on Batman instead :)

I tried putting twoface on there. Everything kept falling off it was a nightmare

You should get Two Face on with a bit of patience . I have Bruce Wayne on mine. Took a while to arms and legs in right place, and yes, stuff fell off. The arm protectors and the seat kept bouncing off as I tried to get the hands to fold the throttles, and twist the feet onto the back brakes. It all worked out in the end tho.

I don't think anyone has managed to successfully get DX12 to sit on the BatPod properly. I know I gave up after a while.

Hold into it for Catwoman.
I have my Bruce Wayne bash on it for now and that works well enough.

The bat-pod was also a lot bigger than I expected. Looked cool, but as someone said, very little functionality. It might as well be a statue with spinning wheels

What ? :panic:
You. Don't. Play. With. Your. Bat toys???
I've rolled the BatPod and the Batmobile around the floor a couple of times! Even my mates who come over want a shot. These things are way too cool to lock up.

What ? :panic:
You. Don't. Play. With. Your. Bat toys???
I've rolled the BatPod and the Batmobile around the floor a couple of times! Even my mates who come over want a shot. These things are way too cool to lock up.

:lol ok maybe once or twice when I first get them and then it's back to the display case.

I really loved the Batpod, but after hearing all these failure attempts..I'm not so sure about keeping mine.

Catwoman + Batpod combo seems too expensive for a secondary character.

I bought the bat-pod to be displayed next to Batman so i'm not fussed, i'll still have a go at putting him on it, HT did it for promo pics so it's possible. I'm going for a Batcave display with the Tumbler and Bat-pod parked up and a picture of the Bat in the background inside the batcave

I managed to fit the pod in a deltof.
I removed the top shelf and put an iron man figure stand under the front/middle area of the pod.
Its turned diagonally and its popping a wheelie like the dark knight steelbook cover.
Doesnt look too bad.

Last edited:
Back