Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises: Bat-Pod Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking up mine first day my LCS gets it in stock so I can immediately replace it if I get a crooked one.

That QC issue would bug the hell out of me.

sups.jpg

Couldn't resist had to take a quick picture :lol

that's one laazzzyyyyyy Superman!:lol

I just got charged from BBTS for this, I totally forgot I had this on pre-order.. And I just checked and they already took the money from my credit card :slap ..

Anybody knows how can I cancel and get a full refund????

they have a cancelation fee? or I just can't cancel at all?

Is the first time I preorder in BBTS. Usually SSC sends you an email giving you one last chance to cancel before charge your credit card :monkey4

Nope, once BBTS charge your card, that's it is my understanding. What you can do though is have the amount transferred to store credit.

they have a cancelation fee? or I just can't cancel at all?

Is the first time I preorder in BBTS. Usually SSC sends you an email giving you one last chance to cancel before charge your credit card :monkey4

I just thought that if they have charged you, they are probably wrapping it up right now...
Send them an email with your order number. You never know. You might get lucky.

Thanks guys, .. By the way my item status is "pending"...

what's the email of BBTS costumer service??? I can't find it anywhere on their website...

I just sent then an email to that email address, and just got an automated answer... they say they will be in touch with me soon.. So I'll wait and see..

Thanks.

No worries. I did a search of my archived emails. It's been a while since i ordered from them, but that was the email they sent confirmation to me from.

That email is right. I've always had someone get back to me pretty promptly - good luck Tyranus, hope you get all sorted.

Back