Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

This is gonna be 2011 bats all over again...:hi5:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Looks really good. Probably won't buy it unless I find it for significantly less-than-retail ... but it looks great. One Gordon -- if that -- for me.

Like I said with the Bale sculpt on the Begins Batman, I don't think they'd procure likeness rights for only an exclusive headsculpt. I'd be surprised if they didn't release a trench-coated TDKR Gordon.

SnakeDoc

Will wait for the TDKR version.

Very, very cool fig. I'm tempted! But I will then need a two-face and a Joker! Sheesh.

Tailoring seems mighty fine. :clap

This is actually a figure where there is no need to wait for another version. You can just part out his outfit on future releases if you get this one.

Can't wait to buy his glasses to complete my Jonathan Crane.

The "Swat suit version" is a definite giveaway though. A figure with a version in the title usually has another, Christian bale as John Connor, the Resident Evil 5 figures Etc.

I think this is miles better than Iminimes also honestly. I never really could see much likeness in that sculpt personally.
I wont be buying this but it's a great looking figure. Now do The Fifth Element !. :lol

Great news that we are finally getting a Gordan figure but why does it have to be a swat version? i can only assume like others have said is that there is another version coming.

Hopefully it wont be too long before we get a Ra's, and i really want a scarecrow with Crane HS.

Definite purchase. Glad I held out on iminme's as I had a feeling we were gonna get a HT Gordon.

Now what?? Are we going to expect a regular trench coat version anytime soon?

Back