Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is toys2 a good site to order from? I was thinking of ordering some things from their site but I am new to them.

i just talked to a lady at toys2 to check my order number and status, and she said that if everything goes well that those of us with wave 1 tdk bats should indeed get it by the end of September. :banana

That'd be awesome :rock

Is toys2 a good site to order from? I was thinking of ordering some things from their site but I am new to them.

I'll vouch for them all day long, good customer service, great shipping, quality shop if you ask me.

Is there any chance this could be at the post office waiting for me ?.
I know it seems very very unlikely but I have something too pick up and theres nothing else from hong kong I have ordered ??????. :lol

Almost assuredly it isn't this Batman. This figure isn't even released in HK yet that I am aware of.

cannot wait to get this.
Just looks like such a fantastic figure! :naughty
Thinkin about gettin this figure makes me wanna dance :chew :chew

I miss the news... what is HT doing? I'd like to see some updates, is there any convention soon?

I think the next update we'll get is when the figure it out, it should be out in HK by the end of the month and most of us should have it (first wave) by the end of October.....maybe early November.

I can't believe I would be the only one falling for the lenses... It really gave him the comics look that was missing so far while looking realistic.

Because it looked terrible on film. Not only was it not needed, it took away from the realism of his image. Far too sci-fi and corny looking. Almost took me out of the seriousness of the moment. If Lucius was watching everything for him and giving him directions, why did he need the lenses? Or vice a versa. Either way they looked really fake, and I'm glad they axed them after alittle bit. Plus, Christian Bale's eyes are way more powerful cinematically, and more intimidating then some shiny glass lenses.

Because it looked terrible on film. Not only was it not needed, it took away from the realism of his image. Far too sci-fi and corny looking. Almost took me out of the seriousness of the moment. If Lucius was watching everything for him and giving him directions, why did he need the lenses? Or vice a versa. Either way they looked really fake, and I'm glad they axed them after alittle bit. Plus, Christian Bale's eyes are way more powerful cinematically, and more intimidating then some shiny glass lenses.

I have to disagree. I think the lenses looked really nice and reminded me of the comics for a bit. I guess he didnt need thim but I think they helped (I dont think he knew the building very well so it kinda helped him see if that makes sense.) I wouldnt buy a new batman with lenses but ive said it before if it came in an expansion pack with some new weapons and some Joker weapons id buy it in a heart beat

I get and respect it was a nod to the fans of the comic who might have been clamoring for a potential look at an onscreen Batman with lenses over the years, I totally understand that and get why some people liked it because of so. But when it came down to it ... they looked bad. And when I say they looked bad, I don't mean the design itself. I mean they looked bad in the context of the film. In a gritty realistic world and story, for a moment it became too cartoonish, too sci-fi. When that look was applied to Nolan's realistic canvas, it looked out of place. IMO, at least. That was my one only minor gripe with the film, and it wasn't onscreen for that long.

BTW ... this v2 Bank Robber Joker with head sculpt you can replace on v1 Joker made me seriously consider buying all the figures cause I'm such a fan of the Nolan Bat mythos. And these Hot Toy figures represent them in such a highly detailed and realistic manner.

I'm talking v1 Joker for the body, v2 for Bank Robber Joker and replacement head sculpt, BEGINS Batman, and TDK suit Batman. Then I realized, they were in and around close to $200 a clip.

I must ask ... WTF do yall do for a living that one could spend any where between $200 for 1 figure, let alone close to $800 if you were such a fan to want all four figures listed? Do you guys have bills? Rent? Cars? LMAO ... I mean damn. How do spend this much money on dolls? Help me logically explain this, cause right now I feel like a shmuck. I want all of these so bad, and I'm not gonna be able to afford them all at the same time. And I'm sure they are gonna fly like hot cakes. Just appease me and let me know you guys are millionaires. haha

I must ask ... WTF do yall do for a living that one could spend any where between $200 for 1 figure, let alone close to $800 if you were such a fan to want all four figures listed? Do you guys have bills? Rent? Cars? LMAO ... I mean damn. How do spend this much money on dolls? Help me logically explain this, cause right now I feel like a shmuck. I want all of these so bad, and I'm not gonna be able to afford them all at the same time. And I'm sure they are gonna fly like hot cakes. Just appease me and let me know you guys are millionaires. haha

I pay my bills and I buy my collectibles, I have NO savings, which is somethign I need to start changing real soon.

I pay my bills and I buy my collectibles, I have NO savings, which is somethign I need to start changing real soon.

Do you live on your own? How old are you? Do you go out on the weekend to socialize and talk to beeetches? LOL ... Cause thats just as expensive.

Do you live on your own? How old are you? Do you go out on the weekend to socialize and talk to beeetches? LOL ... Cause thats just as expensive.

I'm 25, I live at home but pay rent, I bought a new car in February and pay that and the insurance on it every month, have a cell phone bill, photography website membership monthly and that's about it for expenses, the rest is mine to do what I want and most of it goes into collectibles, though I do get out a fair ammount but not to places that require a lot of money, usually friends houses.

I'm 25, I live at home but pay rent, I bought a new car in February and pay that and the insurance on it every month, have a cell phone bill, photography website membership monthly and that's about it for expenses, the rest is mine to do what I want and most of it goes into collectibles, though I do get out a fair ammount but not to places that require a lot of money, usually friends houses.

I could had described myself the exact same,except i have a couple years on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back