Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is a cheap reliable spot to get this guy? I saw a online site sell it for 126$ but dont know how reliable they are. But these DK figures seem to be lowering in price.

Action HQ have got release dates for the Dark Knight Armour Batman down as expected in stock September 30th and Joker in on the 25th of September

Fingers crossed. Most places have them down as arriving in stock in December. Guess ActionHQ has a slight advantage as it's based in Hong Kong same place as Hot Toys, lets them get it first.

Some good prices on that site. Am looking to cancel the pre-order Joker I've got with ForbiddenPlanet in the UK as everywhere else seems to have it cheaper. Just need to wait for it to get out of processing

Fingers crossed. Most places have them down as arriving in stock in December. Guess ActionHQ has a slight advantage as it's based in Hong Kong same place as Hot Toys, lets them get it first.

Well it could be that they ordered their stock during the second wave, Toys2.net for example sold the first 100 scheduled for Sept and then another 100 scheduled for October (Probably early Nov) Maybe some retailers got in late? Just a guess though

I'm glad I'm in on the earliest wave from Toys2, I can't wait to get this one, now that I've seen the movie and grown attached to the scenes it's involved in.

Seeing the pics in this thread really thins my patience in waiting for my batman to arrive. October seems such a long time :monkey2

What was the first day the new bats went on preorder on toys2, does anyone know? I wanna see where im at in relation to it, since im still waiting on my joker and curious if im gonna get shunted again.

What was the first day the new bats went on preorder on toys2, does anyone know? I wanna see where im at in relation to it, since im still waiting on my joker and curious if im gonna get shunted again.

I placed my order first day, 6/27, placed my v1 Joker and BB Bats order day 1 also, was one of the first T2 orders to ship, if that helps you figure things out.

i just talked to a lady at toys2 to check my order number and status, and she said that if everything goes well that those of us with wave 1 tdk bats should indeed get it by the end of September. :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back