Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah joe said his invoice from HT said it was for the TDK suit so i think we are looking at a decent shot, i havent heard of a late october release for this until now, thats too much of a delay from HT's part.

I am now 100% sure was a confusing on Joe's part. My local HT dealer (being in SE Asia, we get HT stuff very fast) just got a 2nd run of Batman Original Costume in today.

It is obvious now that Joe is getting a new run of Original Costume Batman shipped to him by HT.

My local dealer also received another shipment (second wave I believe) of the "Original Costume" Batman. It is the most likely explanation for Joe's TDK version shipment.

Well, I'm torn, half excited cuz it'd be better if I didn't have to pay for this figure right now, but bummed cuz I won't have this figure too soon :lol

Animate International still offers the Dark Knight Original Costume and the 1st Version JOker. Is this site reliable? Has anyone had any experiences with this site on not delivering at all?

Animate International still offers the Dark Knight Original Costume and the 1st Version JOker. Is this site reliable? Has anyone had any experiences with this site on not delivering at all?

Look back through this thread and you'll find a lot of feedback for Animate International.....unfortunately the majority says they were a nightmare to deal with.

Can i have a link or something? Because I've just recognized, that animate isn't anymore a registered member at ebay.

And I've preordered TDK-Bats through him... shi.t! :sick

You'd better let paypal know asap!

Is it still possible, even I've send the money on July the 2nd? I mean, it's now over 2,5 month and I don't think that i can get still a refund through paypal?!

If not, is it still a method to get my money back?

Oh man, now I'm upset...

I think you have to do so within 30 days. You should also try calling your bank or credit card company (depending on where paypal took your money from). Hope everything works out man.

If you paid at that time with your credit/debit card through paypal you have (I think) 90 days to have them fix it, so you need to contact your bank/credit card company as soon as possible.

Also, from a quick check on Ebay, both of their Ebay user ID's are still there, animate_international and animate_internationals

Thank you all for your informations regarding animate. There is really another account "animate_international" without the "s" at the end.

I've send him a mail for letting me know, why he is cancelling his account from which I've preordered the figure.

But anyway, what would you do? Completly close this transaction with animate or give him a chance? The best i could do would be having the pre-order through Joe, because I have also the BR Joker in preordering through Joe, but I've read some time ago, that he don't take pre-orders for the TDK-Batman anymore...

I hope so, that I'll get this figure without problems. :(

Ah, my bad :D but just goes to shows that we do get HT stuff like really fast!!! They are perks living in Asia after all.

Yep! We not only get our stuff faster but usually cheaper too. No tax + super cheap shipping (most expensive is like US$3). I used to live in the United States and shipping for the usual 12" figure is like $15:monkey4

I think that Animate will ship your item. He probably had to close the account because of all the negative feedback he was getting. I ordered through him and it took awhile for me to get my item, but it did arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back