Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! i want this figure but i want the Man of Steel too, but only can buy one of both, what do you think guys? Man of Steel or The Crow? i can't stop thinking about it!!! :gah:

Shameless plug but I have one of these brand new in hand in UK to sell right now for $185.

This deserves a place in my collection and will again but I am just in dire need of funds.

Cheers

:peace

I am too. I may have to cancel this unfortunately but I'm looking for alternatives before I do it. I don't want to but it's just one of those things :(

I am cancelling this purchase from SS for the exclusive, the Canadian $ is taking a beating at the momment :( I will pick it up locally down the road.

I just placed an order finally, SSC is still taking orders on the EX and they said they will be getting more in the end of this week or the beginning of next.

I just placed an order finally, SSC is still taking orders on the EX and they said they will be getting more in the end of this week or the beginning of next.

:hi5:

He is still a few weeks away from hitting over here but I'm really looking forward to it despite the negative feedback on the body and clothes. I will just swap out the foot pegs, find a good pose and then display him looking badass.

has anyone gotten shipping notices from sideshow yet? seems they are popping up in lots of american review sites, pre ordered on day 1 for me but havn't had a notice yet

Back