Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of people either complaining about inaccuracies or saying I hope they fix the hair, I hope they fix this, and I hope they fix that. Complaining and hoping on a message board that Hot Toys almost definitely doesn't frequent does nothing. If you want something changed, send Hot Toys an e-mail along with a picture of the prototype figure and a picture of Brandon as the Crow (the photoshop with the hair along with a photo from the film would be a perfect example) to prove to them that whatever it is really needs to be fixed. Hot Toys almost never changes **** without fans pointing out that those changes are needed, and they seem to need a lot of fans to do it. Don't just piss and moan and whine over here. If you actually want this figure improved, be proactive about it.

I see a lot of people either complaining about inaccuracies or saying I hope they fix the hair, I hope they fix this, and I hope they fix that. Complaining and hoping on a message board that Hot Toys almost definitely doesn't frequent does nothing. If you want something changed, send Hot Toys an e-mail along with a picture of the prototype figure and a picture of Brandon as the Crow (the photoshop with the hair along with a photo from the film would be a perfect example) to prove to them that whatever it is really needs to be fixed. Hot Toys almost never changes **** without fans pointing out that those changes are needed, and they seem to need a lot of fans to do it. Don't just piss and moan and whine over here. If you actually want this figure improved, be proactive about it.

:lecture
They won't even respond to the email or even look at it. I think complaining on here or facebook is the best way to send them a message because it shows the amount of people that are willing to flood their facebook page with complaints that they want the sculpt changed.

That being said, I am fine with the figure the way it is but welcome improvements.

Guess we'll be waiting awhile but worth it in the end. Fantastic sculpt and figure. Hot Toys has done it again. Love the Crow. Very nice figure to add to the collection.

myself i'm just stating my own opinions,not moaning or having a whine.
but just for the hell of it..Brandon's hair should have a light dusting/dry brush of brown,as his hair wasn't jet black...moan done:wink1:

Yeah it's supposed to be Lindsay Lohan in Crow Make-up.

Seriously, I hate comments like this. You don't know who the **** this is? Are people like this blind or do they feel that they need to make over the top exaggerations to make a point?

Oh, and these look pretty damn close.

452673999_6a56046e2e.jpg

58138_10151514682212344_2105785922_n.jpg

Let the trolls eat crow when this comes out. Pretty damn stunning. Although sometimes I wish some of you didn't know as much as you do about the source material, you harsh my buzz!

A must have for Bruce Lee's fans and especially this is Brandon's last movie.....HT should give 2 HS including HS without makeup...

I don't think a non make up sculpt would work.not with the outfit as he applied the makeup prior to putting it on.but some suit type pants and the boots would.

Just got back from Ani com. This will go on general sale at Toy Hunters, basically if you pre order, you are getting the free gift. They were sold out in one hour FYI.....

I think it will be popular for sure.

question.as this states release Q1-2 2014 is this PO for then?some ebays sellers in HK have this up already stating within 30 days of ordering..or is that HK only.anyone clarify this

one of my old kits from 1995..similar expression.

I don't think guns were included with the figure now ,as the LEE family may express how they feel how Brandon died.

Hot Toys says you can only pre-order the special edition at Ani-Com. It should be available (without the weathervane, at least) on Sideshow soon. How soon is up to Sideshow and Hot Toys.

Sideshow will more than likely have the weather vane exclusive. I'll be there the hour it goes up for PO, definitely don't want to miss it. The HK price is equivalent to roughly $177 US dollars. Not sure if this'll be adjusted for inflation and whatever else, but if this comes out around $200 or less it'll go fast.

question.as this states release Q1-2 2014 is this PO for then?some ebays sellers in HK have this up already stating within 30 days of ordering..or is that HK only.anyone clarify this

eBay sellers always put that to get around the 45 day paypal and ebay listing rules etc.

They will NOT have it in stock by then. It's releasing next year.

Back