Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovin' this figure! It's about time Hot Toys got away from the newer licenses (ENOUGH with the Iron Man figs!) and gave us some highly demanded figures like this. !

They still keep releasing new ones as we speak. In the last day three new Iron man figures have shown up. Give us a ****ing break Hot Toys please! :pray:

Just stumbled across this archived post from Dejanews, April 14th, 1994:

Hi everyone! My name is Howard Chan, we have new company called Hot Toys and we will be making exciting 12 inch action figures from upcoming movies such as True Lies, Speed, and The Crow. Stay tuned for more information! We also just watched Roger Corman's Fantastic Four and Captain America VHS and unfortunately it appears we will probably never make any figures from movies of Marvel characters. Expect to see Brandon Lee very soon!

Personally, I'm hoping they do a Beetlejuice and an Ash one day, too. Time to give the superheroes a break, seriously.

Better late then NEVER...:lol I kinda wish would've known back in 94 ,but glad i didnt i would've spent a lot on these things. Instead all my money went up in smoke.:lol partying and bird dogging chic's :lol

Hi everyone! My name is Howard Chan, we have new company called Hot Toys and we will be making exciting 12 inch action figures from upcoming movies such as True Lies, Speed, and The Crow. Stay tuned for more information! We also just watched Roger Corman's Fantastic Four and Captain America VHS and unfortunately it appears we will probably never make any figures from movies of Marvel characters. Expect to see Brandon Lee very soon!

Holy cow, the irony here is just mind-blowing... 20 years later they make dozens of Marvel figures... and finally Brandon Lee... wow...

Are we all being sarcastic here??

Sometimes, you just don't know... HT started in 2000 for those who are confused.

Back