Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo pumped Hot toys are doing wrestling figures. Just need Hollywood and a 1/6 ring BROTHER!

Crow.jpg

hollywood_hulk_hogan.jpg

I didn't see this posted . . . I know there were some people pointing out that the nameplate on the stand should say Eric Draven instead of The Crow. Hot Toys' page says that this will indeed be the case. So . . . we'll see.

Would have liked them to include some standard hands and undamaged shirt.

The hand taping is actually from a scene they never got around to filming. In the comic he spends time slashing his own wrists so deeply it won't heal quickly so he tapes up his arms.

In the movie the taping just appears out of nowhere halfway through and is never referenced.

Actually in the comics his wounds didn't heal, he was basically a zombie corpse brought back for revenge. The reasoning in the movie was if he did anything outside if his actual mission for revenge he didn't have his powers. So saving Darla and draining the heroin from her made him vulnerable until he killed Funboy and was back on track. Then at the end he tried to save Sarah and lost his invulnerability powers again

This figure is sick! Where can i pre order it? I only saw on ebay but i don't like make pre orders there. And the estimated delivery date?
Please response. Thanks!

OK, I have to say it. As bad as I've wanted this figure and as long as I've had to wait for Hot Toys to make it (I knew I read a year or so ago that they were); I have to say it looks poor!

The head looks too big so unless they do something about that I will never pose him without the jacket. His hair is too short, in the movie it was longer; I guess they shortened it for better articulation (I don't know). The teeth; I'm not liking the teeth showing look at all, I would much rather have the expression when you see the lighting flash and see him with the Crow make-up on for the first time; especially if they're going to go the clean route. Which leads into my other remark, at the time in the movie when he's dressed as he is, his make-up was more weathered and runny. And Finally, weapons; no knifes, no sword (I'm not counting the weather vane/lighting rod), shotgun or handguns? Really Hot Toys?

DO NOT BLOW THIS FIGURE!!!

The figure's fine. :lol

A couple o small tweaks maybe.. but that's all.

It's been mentioned that Lee's estate don't like to endorse weaponry apparently for the collectibles they've offered of Brandon to date...

I said before.lips (outer)need to be darker and black lines not red/purple from the mouth.(wife told me black wont turn red)inner lips excluded.LOL.and still not liking the''bobstyle'' hair.

It is a great looking figure and I have always wanted a good Crow piece for my collection but I do not like the facial expression.
I will be posing him with the guitar slung across his back, head lowered with arms spread. Would have personally liked a more somber look, that’s just how I see the character :dunno

nice comparison pic..kinda shows the figure's hair is too short.no doubt it will be tweaked.a bit like the proto for the DX04 was.

Back