Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this thread!! That's awesome! Great skills!! 5 stars!! And I would LOVE a Brandon and/or BRANDON CROW figure! :)

Oh ! I did not get that when I saw those photos ! It looks MIND-BLOWING !!! Did you only re-paint it, or did you do some sculpting also on the face ? Again: It really looks awesome, Rorywan !

Thanks man, bit of a repaint on the face, cut the head off and got it onto a BL body, added hair etc. I will try and finish it up next week.
:duff

I am looking forward to it Rorywan ! Can you post a before picture with your finished version when you are done ?

By the way, have most of the trouble-makers and doll/figure-mollestors (you know whom I am referring to... hehe...) disappeared now ?

Hmmm.. maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but he sounds like he is being arsey though. :lol On the original WIP, I kept the existing sculpted hair at the forehead (sometimes it looks good to keep part of the HT hair). I sculpted hair section, rebuilt the head (and skull). And added hair, as I said at the time, I wasn't happy with the centre parting, particularly the existing HT hair split. So I removed it completely to the hair line like I did with the Joker heads below. I'm working on a way to attach hair in a proper centre parting at the moment. Will post some WIP2 pics soon..

Here is the OLD top of the head for jago72..

and another old pic I found..

Man I can't wait to see when are you gonna take requests for this project, simply a breath taker, well done.

Just unboxed this guy and posed with pistols! I plan on getting another set of hands to separate the index finger. That way it can be placed on the gun trigger.

IMG_5858.JPG

It's funny I'd put v and crow on the same shelf myself.

It would be nice if ht did v some day but I reworked the Dcd, put him on a tT, real leather boots, repainted mask, real wig and new hands, all in all it's pretty damn top notch now anyway.

I wonder when OSB will get his batch in. :impatient:

Latest update from OSB three hours ago was:

...this is the latest list we have had from my guy in China about what is almost ready to be sent to me - DX T800
Eric Draven
Man of Steel Superman,
Alien vs. Predator Celtic 2.0
Iron Man 3: War Machine Mark II
The Wolverine

I'm glad I cancelled him though. I think he looks terrible in almost every picture. The bulky, ill-fitting and overly thick 'leather' clothing really kill it. Apart from the sculpt it doesn't seem like Hot Toys' usual quality. As someone wrote a long time ago when Hot Toys announced this was coming out early: it looks rushed.

Latest update from OSB three hours ago was:

I'm glad I cancelled him though. I think he looks terrible in almost every picture. The bulky, ill-fitting and overly thick 'leather' clothing really kill it. Apart from the sculpt it doesn't seem like Hot Toys' usual quality. As someone wrote a long time ago when Hot Toys announced this was coming out early: it looks rushed.

Yes, I have heard some mixed reports about the Crow fig. I always like to get the figure in hand to see what its like, but yeah it sounds like one of HT rush jobs.

Back