Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711064783358.gif

So I just got mine and while setting it up I realized that I can't find the grapnel gun (the one that goes in the holster) anywhere, nor any place in the packaging where it was supposed to be. Does anyone else that owns this know where it is found? Any weird little part of the packaging that im missing?

Sorry, my guy, if you got the standard Batman, there is no sticky-bomb gun.
Thank HT for that completely idiotic decision.

View attachment 694300

Sorry, my guy, if you got the standard Batman, there is no sticky-bomb gun.
Thank HT for that completely idiotic decision.
Lol, I indeed did not know. This was kind of a last minute impulse buy for me. Frankly I hated the movie, but loved the look of the suit and thought that Pattinson had a lot of potential.

And wtf??? Why would you not include a key accessory whose absence is noticeably missing on the figure? Its like not including the left foot on the standard edition.

If they included it with the standard there'd be less reason to pony up for the deluxe... It's literally the only reason I bought a deluxe
That and the flightsuit and diorama base are probably the only other exclusive items.

I know everyone have their batison figure by now (Except me.....F :banghead) but is there anyone still waiting for sideshow?
Bro same. Crazy how I thought they would have this out by now. I got that email saying it would ship in 3 days two weeks ago. Never had this happen. Very weird since the figure has been out since December

Got mine today and have to say this is the first time I’ve really been disappointed in Hot Toys quality. I don’t think I have a single magnet besides the neck post that stayed attached thanks to the super weak glue they used. Easily fixed but at these prices it shouldn’t be necessary. Certainly not going to be able to keep up with InArt if they can’t even be bothered to use decent glue.

Back