Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you mode the yellow on the boots?
Looks way lighter
The opposite actually. I weathered them with some black to darken them a while back. But the light this morning was really strong in my studio. They're much darker in normal light.

lsdk.jpg

I'd keep both just cause you can have a good display options for both. One can use that rooted BW scrulpt.
I ordered a second standard InArt Batman on top of the All In set to serve that very purpose. So, it’ll either be that or the HT that gets sold on.
One will be fully suited wearing the cowl and the other will be unmasked with no cape or gloves.
Present toys getting in on the drifter action. I posted here b/c it looks like they might be including an extra hair piece to use with the HT sculpt based on this pic. It is either the HT one and isn’t included with the set or is a recast of the HT w/ a new hairpiece. Either could be likely

View attachment 693926
Zipper should be bronze. No deal!!
Although it does look pretty good.
I really blew a fair bit of cash sourcing all the parts for this outfit to customise. Oh well.

Present toys getting in on the drifter action. I posted here b/c it looks like they might be including an extra hair piece to use with the HT sculpt based on this pic. It is either the HT one and isn’t included with the set or is a recast of the HT w/ a new hairpiece. Either could be likely

View attachment 693926
This will go well for the HT sculpt and the Topo one for InArt's rooted sculpt.

View attachment 693926

Just me or does that hair piece look extremely awkward and photoshopped?

Just me or does that hair piece look extremely awkward and photoshopped?
The present toys one has a added front hair piece for the HT BW sculpt. But yeah it looks off I'd just use the stock one over that one included.

Zipper should be bronze. No deal!!
Although it does look pretty good.
I really blew a fair bit of cash sourcing all the parts for this outfit to customise. Oh well.
Good eye with the zipper! Tell me... It's the price of being kitbashing pioneers... 🤷‍♂️

Good eye with the zipper! Tell me... It's the price of being kitbashing pioneers... 🤷‍♂️
Well, since we’re getting obsessive- the slider pull on the main zip should also have a black tag on it- if you can make it out.
1710976817412.png

And yeah, sadly these silly little details matter to me- but it’s something I can easily add to any set.
1710976942809.png

Well, since we’re getting obsessive- the slider pull on the main zip should also have a black tag on it- if you can make it out.
View attachment 694187

And yeah, sadly these silly little details matter to me- but it’s something I can easily add to any set.
View attachment 694189
You are absolutely right! Is in the details where the magic happens... The Rothco MA-1 jacket has that golden zip and a tag made out of pleather. TOPO has been more accurate in that regard, if I remember correctly.

By the way, I almost forgot to post a few pics of my very first attempt of rooting hair.

DSC_4635.JPG

DSC_4631.JPG

ffs.JPG

It's far from perfect, but now I think I can live without missing Inart version so much.

Even though, hairdressing is definitely not my thing, :ROFLMAO: the interchangeable hair piece is a fantastic opportunity to try out without messing with the actual figure.

DSC_4617.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_4624.JPG
    DSC_4624.JPG
    890 KB · Views: 0
You are absolutely right! Is in the details where the magic happens... The Rothco MA-1 jacket has that golden zip and a tag made out of pleather. TOPO has been more accurate in that regard, if I remember correctly.

By the way, I almost forgot to post a few pics of my very first attempt of rooting hair.

View attachment 694192

View attachment 694193

View attachment 694195

It's far from perfect, but now I think I can live without missing Inart version so much.

Even though, hairdressing is definitely not my thing, :ROFLMAO: the interchangeable hair piece is a fantastic opportunity to try out without messing with the actual figure.

View attachment 694196
Great job

Am i the only one still waiting on SS for the standard . Everyday hoping for that notification that never comes lol

So I just got mine and while setting it up I realized that I can't find the grapnel gun (the one that goes in the holster) anywhere, nor any place in the packaging where it was supposed to be. Does anyone else that owns this know where it is found? Any weird little part of the packaging that im missing?

Back