Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new custom made mod by unreal toys. Seems he made a newer more accurate collar and neck. This I might consider buying.
Screenshot_20231223_175600_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_175611_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_175641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231223_175650_Instagram.jpg

I realised his chest emblem utility knife is crooked after all.. so that it stayed flush with his chest armor..

1703397010911.png

Didn't he also take half of it off his chest to open some police tape on Riddlers door? I believe that happened in the film if I remember correctly.
Yea.. but the shape is not clear whether the emblem is curved to suit the chest..

1703409374067.png

1703409424651.png

Saw in the thread for the InArt figure that BBTS still has the Bat Signal up for pre-order. I may grab it. I know technically the InArt is more to scale but the Hot Toys one seems big enough and projects pretty well.

Saw in the thread for the InArt figure that BBTS still has the Bat Signal up for pre-order. I may grab it. I know technically the InArt is more to scale but the Hot Toys one seems big enough and projects pretty well.
Saw that also. Luckily I pre-ordered the Bat Signal with them when it was available and got a email that they will have it soon. I'll definitely get it to go with Batman and use it for a display later.

Crazy they got the cape attachment so bad on the stock figure. Very curious if just pulling the tab down lower fixes the issue, or if these modders are doing and actual mod (i.e. separating the ends of the cape and velcroing them to the chest separately).

Crazy they got the cape attachment so bad on the stock figure. Very curious if just pulling the tab down lower fixes the issue, or if these modders are doing and actual mod (i.e. separating the ends of the cape and velcroing them to the chest separately).
7709956D-BE69-445F-A72A-B7B24FE4A3C8.jpeg

I just cut it in half. Problem solved :)
Just pulling down doesn’t work. I mentioned it before here but the collar prevents you from pulling down that much.

Damnit I was afraid of this. If I have to split it down the middle I hope it doesn't damage the stitching or material.
Mine lived lol
I’m sure yours will to. Or you can wait for unreal toys who will upload video to show how to unstitch it, reposition then stitch again.
5E8A81CD-891C-4C90-B773-88170250C8F0.jpeg

Back