Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine from @Kit Chen, a few days after POs were up, back in early march 2022. Recently posted on Facebook that he has recieved 20% of his quota. But I haven't yet received the shipping email... Let's hope it's a sign that it won't be long.

photo courtesy of OT Customs. Looks amazing.

IMG_6846.jpeg

Presumably this is the one where he’s done a body-swap/mod, cut and repositioned the cape, repainted/weathered the suit, and produced a custom collar piece?

Would be nice to receive that fresh out of the box.
Some people prefer the clean look, but i be modifiying it right when i get it.

Presumably this is the one where he’s done a body-swap/mod, cut and repositioned the cape, repainted/weathered the suit, and produced a custom collar piece?

Would be nice to receive that fresh out of the box.

Definitely his replacement collar and thereby cut the cape to reposition it, and I think fatsuit removed. Don’t think anything else has been done.

Missed Oaty's Collar when I checked his Instagram thing was long sold out. But it won't matter since SS delayed my figure until next year so I'll have to get it then anyway.

Missed Oaty's Collar when I checked his Instagram thing was long sold out. But it won't matter since SS delayed my figure until next year so I'll have to get it then anyway.
That’s why he never responded to me . I had no idea it was already sold out.. been trying to order it for the past few days.. oh well

That’s why he never responded to me . I had no idea it was already sold out.. been trying to order it for the past few days.. oh well
It sold out in a few minutes. I'll keep my eye out next month and hope to get one, unreal still has his but I prefer OTs as it looks more in scale though I'll still get UT version also.

Last edited:
Art15custom has shared a few pics of a custom rooted hair headsculpt of Bruce Wayne:

View attachment 680083
View attachment 680084
View attachment 680085

Source:

It seems like a great idea, since you could even swap between rooted or sculpted without sacrificing any of them.

Gosh I wish I had a Time Machine so I can go back to 2008 and tell fanboys that the dude from twilight will be a future Batman someday and just show them pics like this. The online reactions would be off the charts lol

Gosh I wish I had a Time Machine so I can go back to 2008 and tell fanboys that the dude from twilight will be a future Batman someday and just show them pics like this. The online reactions would be off the charts lol
And you won't be accused of using AI since that didn't exist back then

Back